Reviews for A Glimpse Into The Future
Schatze8210 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Lots of fun moments!
ancientesha chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
this is one of the best fics i ever read! wow, so beautifully written, all angsty and stuff. aww. love it. i'm gonna read this definetely more than once:D *happy sigh* wkd. i dont know what else to say, besides WOW. so well done! he's definetely gonna do things different from now on, and the smug attitude will definetely be present. amazing!
Charmed225 chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Brilliant story! Absolutely loved it!
ManicTater chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you. And thank you for not making Simon into an ass.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I kind of like the "mean" Elizabeth, too! I wonder what Carson was referring to, when he spoke of the strain already on John and Elizabeth's marriage.
Stuart Pearson chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
That was a great story, I loved it...
moonlightfaery chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
omg like that was a totally amazing story : ur soo good at writing! u wrote john so prefectly i was laughing my head off .

thank you!

sophie xx
Aria DeLoncray chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
Wow! I loved this story! Great job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
O! This is wonderfully awsome! *jumps up and down* I love it! John and Lizzy!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
This is wonderful! Lizzy and John! I'm so happy!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
*lets out a breathe* Man this was a tense chapter! I wasn't sure if the plan would suck horriblely or it goes okay. I like the story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Eek! Eek Eek! What's going to happen to John!
SGAngeL chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Hmm... I always have problems with the review thing.

Anyway, fantastic story, I absolutely loved it! I would deffinately be interested in a sequel. Also, the ending was very cute. Great job!
Sg1mushroom chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Loved it. You are a great writer keep it up. :D
Izzles chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
aw! so cute! i love it. and john fought for her and made everything better again yey!