Reviews for The Cat and The Bee
Camrenbeatzforyou chapter 51 . 3/21
I can't even find the words for this I feel like whatever I have to say won't be enough but one thing I can say this is by far and I can easily say one of my favorite fanfics I've read bout yorusoi thank you for writing this for posting it just thank you thank you thank you
kakorra ninja chapter 51 . 12/3/2016
Hi, I have to say that you have done a great job in plotting this story;I am intimately in love with this story. I felt bad that I had to finish reading this and I'm heavily inspired by this. I'm a bleach fan and Yoruichi is one of my favorite female characters in the anime/manga series. love this fanfic
Rhythmique chapter 51 . 5/27/2016
I never thought I'd make an account but here I am. I made an account just to say that I LOVED YOUR STORY! Absolutely amazing! You're an amazing writer. Through out your story, it was like I was watching a movie. Could perfectly see how everything happened. Every detail, every emotion, it just had me at the edge of my seat at the end of each chapter. I'd rate it a 10/10!
Mr pervert chapter 51 . 1/6/2016
Such a cute story. I love it so please write some more.
Ps: and edd in some extra chapters pf sexy time haha
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
all of your little details let me know you're a good writer and I'm going to enjoy this story 8)
xX Stranger Xx chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
It annoys me when people cover their mouth with their hands, and certainly seems like Soi Fon would agree with me on that, its very uncharacteristic of her...
NaturalFizz chapter 51 . 3/21/2015
I don't think I ever reviewed this fic because I was too shy to even start an account, but it meant so much to me as I read along with its posting when it was originally written. I went back and read a couple of key scenes and they're still fantastic and they made me smile great big nostalgic smiles. Random: one time I went on a long bus trip in high-school and I printed out several chapters of this to read it on the road. So this is odd, but I totally had a romance play out very similarly to the plot of the Cat and the Bee once I got to college when I was first-year and dated a senior, I found it kind of eerie. Also, Corinne Bailey Rae for the win! Thank you for writing this and brightening up my 2007!
username chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I actually read this back when it was first posted on this site and it's still by far my favorite :)
XAria-ViolaX chapter 51 . 11/12/2014
It was so beautiful, and awesome... I can't believe it ended but it was a nice ending loved it so freakin much!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/13/2014
No words can explain my feelings for this story.. I read this all in one sitting. Uptil 5am. Thank you, I'm in tears..
Sciani chapter 51 . 7/1/2014
There is no word to describe how awesome this fic is,
You made me sad, angry, happy,...
This was the first fic I ever read and it is still the best.
YuriZuki chapter 51 . 5/10/2014
That was sweet... Like candy. But now that I've eaten it all I gotta steal some from a baby.
YuriZuki chapter 50 . 5/10/2014
Scratch my last review, I was fucking right on spot.
YuriZuki chapter 49 . 5/10/2014
For a second there, I thought Yoruichi would leave for the trip then they'd skip, like 5 years into the future and show what's going on.
YuriZuki chapter 46 . 5/10/2014
Good thing Kuukaku and Kisuke was there to knock some sense into ya, you butt.