Reviews for The Cat and The Bee
NaturalFizz chapter 51 . 3/21
I don't think I ever reviewed this fic because I was too shy to even start an account, but it meant so much to me as I read along with its posting when it was originally written. I went back and read a couple of key scenes and they're still fantastic and they made me smile great big nostalgic smiles. Random: one time I went on a long bus trip in high-school and I printed out several chapters of this to read it on the road. So this is odd, but I totally had a romance play out very similarly to the plot of the Cat and the Bee once I got to college when I was first-year and dated a senior, I found it kind of eerie. Also, Corinne Bailey Rae for the win! Thank you for writing this and brightening up my 2007!
username chapter 1 . 1/27
I actually read this back when it was first posted on this site and it's still by far my favorite :)
XAria-ViolaX chapter 51 . 11/12/2014
It was so beautiful, and awesome... I can't believe it ended but it was a nice ending loved it so freakin much!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/13/2014
No words can explain my feelings for this story.. I read this all in one sitting. Uptil 5am. Thank you, I'm in tears..
Sciani chapter 51 . 7/1/2014
There is no word to describe how awesome this fic is,
You made me sad, angry, happy,...
This was the first fic I ever read and it is still the best.
YuriZuki chapter 51 . 5/10/2014
That was sweet... Like candy. But now that I've eaten it all I gotta steal some from a baby.
YuriZuki chapter 50 . 5/10/2014
Scratch my last review, I was fucking right on spot.
YuriZuki chapter 49 . 5/10/2014
For a second there, I thought Yoruichi would leave for the trip then they'd skip, like 5 years into the future and show what's going on.
YuriZuki chapter 46 . 5/10/2014
Good thing Kuukaku and Kisuke was there to knock some sense into ya, you butt.
YuriZuki chapter 45 . 5/10/2014
'Bout time, bietch("Yoruichi"). Everybody hands up for Kisuke and Kuukaku! Queue the bricks, Soi Fon. Shower Yoruichi-san in all that LOVE. Hehe you like that dont't you, ya BITCH.
YuriZuki chapter 44 . 5/10/2014
Awww Kisuke you cute bastard. Leave dat bitch, she needs to flock with the birds of the same kind.
YuriZuki chapter 43 . 5/10/2014
GIVE KUUKAKU A COOKIE!
YuriZuki chapter 42 . 5/10/2014
Yoruichi, you motherfucker. For her sake MY ASS. WHATTA BABY! YOU BANG HER THEN OMG I DONT EVEN-. Those were just thoughts of mine, great ff, really.
YuriZuki chapter 41 . 5/10/2014
Uwaaaaah...
YuriZuki chapter 38 . 5/9/2014
Woah, I thought police came because Soi didn't come home so the father called 'em.