Reviews for Confessions of a Marauder with Nerves
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Lol I love this. Lily's Aunt Thora was funny. Loved Sirius at the begining. Love it
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Aw, tis so sweet. Aunt Thora and Lydia are quite the flirters. I'm really glad of Willy's decision at the end. . Cute, fluffy oneshot.
annna chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
great story! it's really funny!

It's just crazy that Petunia is so right with her insults that they will die...
Aviad chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Aw, so cute... your a great writer. well... better than me, but that's not really saying much...but anyways i think you are an AWESOMELY FANTASTIC WRITER!
sarah chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
"She has a positively gleeful look on her face. I touch my hair hesitantly, wondering if she would light my hair on fire if I ever made her mad."

that line is HILARIOUS! i love how you picture JAmes! great work!
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I LOVE IT! well done! so funny!

Hazel-Buttafly
luvu4eva chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
aww

wow, i officially read all of your works! it's great! you're really good at writing ;D

anyways update soon for the other story please!

:D
Mahogany Embers chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aww. Short but cute and funny! :D

MahoganyEmbers
witches with awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aw! I like it!
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Lily has a very... uh, interesting family...
aussie chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
lovely story. it's so beautiful!
MissChievous13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Oh! **sniffles** I don't know whether to smile or shed a tear! The ending... well... oh! But let's start at the beginning, shall we?

The beginning was fantastic! Lol, oh Sirius. He's always got to add in his knut's worth. The whole description of the population thing was brilliant! Lol, very nice with the Amazonian woman crack, lol, I'd imagine Lily would fit in nicely!

You've given a very new look on Lily and James's life after Hogwarts. Lol, I could just imagine James as a star Quidditch player, lol. I don't think that's what "really" happens according to J.K., but I could be wrong. I don't remember what she said they were... were they both Aurors? Or was Lily a Healer? I don't remember... sorry for the tangent! Either way, I think what you've created for James totally fits his character! Lily too! I think that she'd be one to go help others like you've said. It seems like a "Lily" thing to do. I really like that you've given her an office! Lol and the part about the misplaced speech was so funny!

Oh! Hahaha, the part about the popcorn... I mean the going to the movie was hilarious! Haha, James would misinterpret that! Nicely done! Aw! The proposal! Haha, it's so cute! Poor Lily and Poor James! Lol, nice to note the drink in Lily's hand. Isn't it so true that if you get a beverage for a movie, you totally have to pee? Lol, nice one! Aww, and then the slide! Lol, he knocked her unconscious? LOL, that is so a James thing! Lol, but it was so cute! They're so cute!

Uh-oh! Meeting the family! Yikes! Poor James! Nice opening this part with the wedding plans, lol, James is so silly. But the poor guy didn't really get any time to plan for the meeting of the doom squad! Lol, poor guy! Haha, nice with the "approving" gag! But he pulls through, despite the cold and shaking feet he develops as he listens to Lily ramble about her family! Oh, Lily... you shouldn't have gotten him so scared! Lol, nice with the hair part! Sometimes people forget to mention his hair, so nice job! I believe I am sincerely frightened to meet Aunt Thora! Nice name by the way... reminds one of Thor the greek god and kind of gives one the idea of his female counterpart! Lol, Lily's last, "Don't stress too much" was perfect! Lol, "They're only family"? Hahaha, nice! OMG, the prayer part? WOW! I was laughing so hard! Lol, if there's one thing James needs a course on, it's praying! Lol, nice one! That part was so hilarious!

Oh! And now the family part! I like how you introduced Lily's father. He's her dad and he acts like it! I'm proud though, that James took it like a man. Yes... that confirmed it... I am indeed frightened of Aunt Thora, lol. Lydia seems not so nice... don't think I like her either. However, I did like James's response to her! :-D But nice job with the descriptions of them! And of the house! Mentioning the pictures and such... which leads into meeting Petunia... oh dear Lordie, Petunia. Nice job with her, by the way. She's just so mean and nasty! I wanna slap her! But one person I don't wanna hit is Willy the Hulk... oh man! Lol, he's an interesting addition! Lol, but nice with the A, B, C, and D! Lol, especially D!

The dinner part... so sad! Petunia is so mean! I don't want her to be so mean, but she is! Hmph! Nice job, no doubt, with her character. You've shown the readers how rude and nasty and NOT misunderstood she is! With her insulting Lily and all... but then James stood up for Lily! :-D So happy! That made it all worth it! Nicely written! He did it without being too mean or rude... I'm proud of him! But oh dear... the end... can we say "foreshadowing" with a capital "F"? Wow... it closes this piece with a somber mood. But only if the reader knows that they do indeed die... but no matter! Because the somber mood at the end, brings us back the the reality of the times in which Voldy Wart incured his wrath upon all people... sad sad sad... but James and Lily get married and are happy together! YAY!

Really, Nice job with the piece! I loved it! It was funny and entertaining and happy and sappy and sad and scary and amazing! Fantastic piece! I loved it! You always find new ways to keep your readers hanging on to your every word! Amazing job!

As always, good luck ((not that you need it)) with everything, and Keep Writing! Sorry I'm selfish and want to read more! Lol, but, until next fantastic story; Ciao!

~Liane _
LJ Fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Aw, so cute. Sounds about perfect for what goes on when meeting the family. I'm just surprised he's meeting them so late. The jobs also shocked me a bit, too. But don't worry. Still loved it all. This was a really great fanfic and I'm hoping you'll write something else like it, too. I'll be looking.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Family...you can't live with it...you can't live without them.

Lovely fic!
Randomisation chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
funny! reeli gr8! i luv this - so good! her relatives are gr8!