Reviews for Keep it a Mystery
Kalia of Camelot chapter 38 . 2/2/2014
Wow. What an amazing story! I loved it, thankyou for writing
MademoiselleLovely chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
God, I just love this story! I've come back to it and found that I love it even more the second time around! I REALLY didn't think that was possible. Honestly, if you ever see this review, PLEASE consider finishing this story, it's amazing as is, but with an ending... just please think about it. :)
Camelot Emrys chapter 38 . 10/29/2012
This story is AMAZING! I love it! You put soo much detail in the characters! Usually in many stories, the authors tend to change how they first envisioned their characters. It gets a bit tiresome to read stories where the characters are soo compete occ or just randomly change all of a sudden. This makes your story sooooo fantastic because you kept the characters in, well, character (I hope you understand what I'm trying to say :)). Soo I love it! Please update soon! I can agree that you left the story in a way that chapter 38 could be the ending...but I do want to see more of this story. Perhaps that last chapter you talked about and the epilogue? Please!
Sorry, I tend to ramble :D. I do have to say that you are definitely one of my favourite authors now. This story is just beautiful and I enjoyed reading it.
MademoiselleLovely chapter 38 . 6/28/2012
Lovely! Simply lovely! Words cannot adequately describe how very much I have enjoyed reading this masterpiece of fan fiction, and as much as I would LOVE to know the ending, you left this story at a point were you can almost settle with yourself how you personally think it should finish. It can almost be philosophical, you can delve into your psyche after writing your own ending and see what it tells about yourself, but enough with my crazed ramblings, thank you for being an AWESOME writer! You are officially now my favorite author!
BirchTreeWoman chapter 38 . 6/18/2012
please don't stop!
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 38 . 5/4/2012
Im terriibly unhappy that you left this story at such a point Z! I want Erik to whine and have Christine love him into singing and them get married and Erik meet Meg!

Am i wasting my time by hoping it will happen?

L8r

SAT
Scarlett Raine chapter 38 . 2/19/2012
This is an AMAZING story. The amount of technical detail you implemented is astounding. The characters and story progression were all very believable and just wow. It was great. I read the entire thing in one day.

I just wish it were finished!

But, at least you made it to the point where Erik and Christine are reconciled and to-be-wed. :)

I must know though: what did you intend for the rest of the story?
AddictedToBooks97 chapter 38 . 1/31/2012
OMG! I love this phanfic! ( Yeah, yeah, I know that I say that about a lot of phanfics. But I love a lot of them! XD ) You said at the beginning of this chapter that you would post a epilogue. Please do! Cause even though it's a bit obvious what happens next, you still left it a bit of a cliffhanger. If that makes sense. But a epilogue would be awesome!
SkyBirdDance chapter 38 . 7/20/2011
Hey, I thought you said you were going to finish this story by August, 2009, and that was nearly two years ago!
Mominator124 chapter 38 . 6/19/2011
Was just wondering, since there are only "one or two chapters left" when we might expect an update? It's been a couple of years, and I just hate the idea of a story that close to being finished being abandoned instead. Especially since it's such a well-written and interesting story.

Looks like your muse has moved on to something called "Dragon Age" but surely you can convince him/her/it (;D) to give you that tiny bit of inspiration it will take for two more chapters? (A swift kick in the rear might encourage him/her/it if coaxing, bribery and multiple viewings of PotO don't work. Or maybe threaten them with ALW's PotO sequel "Love Never Dies" if they don't get on the ball! :D)

Barb
Moorea chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Why did you stop? This is such a wonderful story, I don't understand why you stopped updating! Please continue soon!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 38 . 2/18/2011
Thank you.:)
woland666 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I once had a piano teacher named Lefevre. She would smash my fingers on the piano and shout and make me cry. Sweet memories.
endocranium chapter 38 . 4/21/2010
I'm going to refrain from writing out my very un-ladylike squealing and just say that this chapter is utterly lovely. Poor Erik has been so hopeful! I hope you decide to pick this story back up someday - your note says there's only a few chapters left and I'd absolutely love to read them. I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews - it's so well written and your opera references really heighten the story to a professional level.
Cristy Daae chapter 38 . 2/11/2010
okay it's 5 in the morning here in Florida, and I just finished reading EVERYTHING! can I say OMG! because OMG! Erik is Perfectly written! God, the scene before the unmasking was so tense I literally was in a panic, going holy crap! The actual unmasking was just as I always imagined amodern retelling to go associety is now more understanding. I found myself shouting at Erik to calm the F* down and give the poor girl some time to process. the whole thing played out so perfectly! ugh i'm using perfect too much, but it's the best word to discribe this. Your weaving of cannon moments with your own version was seamless, and it paid beautiful homage to the original novle, the ALW version, and Kay(which happens to be my fave combo to date!).

Thank you for writingthis and once it's finished, expect a long review and a pm from me!