Reviews for Mole
Zanthraxone chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Great story, I love Ron Shego pairings no matter the story.
I'm off to read the follow up story now. Good Job.
supernova22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
great story love it :) love this pairing
TheDivineDemon chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Started good then went ooc fast. Decent idea though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Good, but it would have been better if Ron chanelled his inner evil, became a villain - And still dated Shego.
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great story. Hope there's more. Ron/Shego is my favorite pairing after all the Ron/Kim moments in the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
great story. love the characterizations and drama. i never really liked gj, but i kinda thought ron and shego did have a chance. but the producer/writer people chose ron and kim instead. oh well. that's why WE have fanfiction. so there! take that you writer buggers!
ZucchiniBiscuits chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Not gonna lie... this story got a little silly when they confessed their love. A huge part of making a story believable is dialect, and you need a bit of work on that. It's nice to speak in poems, because younger readers usually fall in love with cheesy nonsensical poetic romance (see confession, and goodbye), but older readers usually laugh when they see the phrase "Goodbye, my heart, but fear not...". I honestly couldn't take this story seriously anymore after Ron replied telling her she loved her. Maybe if it hadn't been so... quick to happen. I don't know...

In any case, the first part was wonderfully written, and kept my attention. The second part... heh, well, uhm.

Yeah...

-ZucchiniBiscuits P:
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Space Odin chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
loved the story. please make another kim possible story.
GreenScar1990 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great story. I enjoyed this and it's sequel. I can only hope for another sequel. I love RonGo, and it's a shame the creators didn't go with this pairing (cause we all know Shego despises Drakken, and there is no way in hell they're a couple). Great work and I hope to see more from you. :)
Memma546 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Couldn't Ron just had turn of the mic and camera? LOL, I'm still cracking up when Ron and Shego had sex and Wade was watching and listening. Good work.
morgman chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
A bit of a soap opera but still very well written. All in all a very nice story.
raintheangels chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nicely done, lad.
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
good story so keep writing.
panda0031698 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
this is brillent and going in my fave list