Reviews for Stay Alive
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Update please
MissGreenBrier2013 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I am not animerocks1994, but a friend typing for her. You can call me Kagekitsune no yami. Anyways, I love it. I saw this movie a couple of years ago and for the last month have been talking abou it. kudos
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
it's really cute and i know you haven't updated for awhile but please updated it soon..this story is really helping and i wanna know what happens
The Rickaboo chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Good story, you manage the characters very well. You seem to have trouble with dialogue, though, it's kind of hard to tell who's talking.
xWishxUponxAxStar chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
poor wakka poor tidus.. sniff sniff but ish good and i like the movie but got a little creep out about killing game now... lol anyways update soon
LovelessRitsuka chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
nice..I love RikuxSora! O.O I'm sorry about your friend...may he rest in peace.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
they shouldn't accuse Riku he didn't even do anything just because he was away from the group at the time doesn't mean hes guilty
Reaper00140 chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
wow. I'm not that scared because i watch a lot of scary movies. but i want to see what happens next.
Drunken Monkeychan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This story Is awsome and I haven't even finished reading it yet! Sorry. The librarian is rushing me. I don't have internet at my house yet and I won't get it until we get our computer. Anyway keep up the good work!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
poor things. tragic deaths. me liked.
xWishxUponxAxStar chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
i finally saw the movie! omg ish intresting
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
I feel sorry for Tidus but I wonder what killed them and why didnt no one hear someone being there.
xWishxUponxAxStar chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
oo intresting i wanna see the move now! lol i really do imma go see it on sautrday lol
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
OMG! this is scary what hapened I must know.
MoonGoddessKonoko chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Damn! Cliffhanger! Oh well, write faster. Oh another thing, I never saw the movie so I don't get the rose thing. could you explain that in the next chapter or something.