Reviews for Pain
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
I really have no words for it, just one and that is: AMAZING!
Dmluva chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
AMAZING! cud hav been longer, and the ending was too sudden, i wish u carried it out
The Disappearing Me chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
GREAT FIC!
WARPED KAWAII chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
this story almost made me cry there towards the end, great job!
Astrid Effects chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
oh my gods. that was quite possibly the most intense story i have ever read. my hands were literally shaking by half way through the first chapter and still are. im really glad it had a happy ending, i think i would be in tears now if it haddnt.
Sympathetic Me chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
loved it, it was nice to read, and the hormones piss me off as well, i write mine down on paper before putting them up, so on a couple it jumps through emotions. still loving your story.
Vkii chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
well this isn't a review in the normal sense, I just wanted to say that it was very well done...i cried. lol thanks.
Princess Assassin chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
*bawls*It's so awesome, I mean I actually almost cried...twice! I love it, can't wait for more!
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Aw, that was sweet!
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow, this is really good so far!
rpmuleftw chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
-claps wildly- I love it! Btw, hi again! You probably don't remember me, because I stopped going on fanfiction for a while. But .. now I'm back. And I LOVE this. You somehow managed to have a G/D torture-then-finding-their-way-to-freedom fic WITHOUT random makeout scenes. Kudos to you!

Btw, the quote at the bottom...I LOVE Rent P

So, anyways. Great story. I really loved it (as stated above ) Great other stories too...I've reat the Vampire series...the oneshot..lots of others where I can't remember the title. Imma go read some more. You're on my favourite authors list!

RaChEl
dragonfrost chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
i started reading this a while back and lost it but recently found it again and it is amazing the only thing i dont absolutely love about this is the kids names but everything else was amazing i love this story youre awesome! XD
Uniquely Proud chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
aww...your story made me cry... :)

great story! added you to my fav. authors list.
nattie5991 chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
This story is so good I wish you could of wrote more but thats alright anyways good job I loved it!
Chicago Typewriter chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Fantastic. Short, but great.