Reviews for What's in a Name?
Belle Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I definitely enjoy reading a piece which brings up the significance of names :)
Marikalay chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Lovely. It's easy to see this one as a snapshot in time. It had excellent flow and was very easy to read, as well as being an interesting piece. Good work.
SuicidalxDolly chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I want more lol
kaori chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
a young girl sits as she reads the short one-shot, she gins at the ending.

"that was the cutest thing ever! i will never for get it!" she says this with a warbally voice as tears of stunning perfection slide down her smoothe but pale cheeks.

you know i love it...so cute! and up there is my writing style it happened exactly like that too..'

kaori
Rhianna224 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
cute
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i love it
DYquem chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I really liked this piece, especially the idea of someone who knows Kurama's situation still calling him Suuichi. Very unique.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Pretty P chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
It was a little "inconclusive" I guess, but an excellent one-shot. A painting of words of one little moment in time.

Pretty
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
she really cries out for someone else who has figured out who they are in the face of past and present you know?
punkxsk8rxgurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
heheheheheheh interesting but i recall kikyou asking her that
Kaiyou-Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw!It was so...So fluffy!It was incredibly sweet and made me want huge its nice to just read a piece fanfiction fluff,y'know?Good job!-
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
awe that was cute. i liked it. keep up the good work
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That does make a point about the whole Suiichi/Kurama thing. It's kinda like the whole Kagome/Kikyo thing. I see where she's coming from there. Keep up the good work, dark
Sesshou's ward chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was good, and I enjoyed it. Awesome work, even if there was no point. ;P

SW