Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Brandywine00 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
*sigh* Just re-read this and was just as touched as the first time through...

Beautifully written! Poignant and honest. Sad commentary on our selves that we generally keep our 'masks' in place and our pre-concieved notions of others as the guide until there's nothing left to lose. How much more deeply could we live and feel and love if we all just lived like every moment was our last? 'Cause honestly, as Inara eloquently put... we always think there'll be one more kiss...

*sigh* Lovely job on this story!
Kara D chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
it's sweet. can i just give you a bit of constructive criticism? kaylee sounds a bit too hick, and jayne sounds a lot like mal. good job on the story itself tho. mucho kudos to you.

-lex
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Well. This is definitely sweeter then Jayne complaining about the smell in her shuttle. Nice one-shot, though very bitter-sweet.
mercurybard chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I like Jayne's little speech to Inara. So very him.

Oh, that ending's going to be awkward to explain when the others wake up. Unless Jayne is big enough to metabolize the drug faster...though he did get part of Inara's portion. Ok, overthinking this *way* too much. The pairing intrigued me. Nice delivery.
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
*sob* Good but so sad!
momin8r chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
i loved this! it was great in a completely depressing sort of way. and i'm developing a jayne/inara thing so, YEA! (not as bad as my rayne thing though, that is onto major obsession) TTFN :D