Reviews for Always There
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Whoa! Talk about reversal: I totally thought this fic is about Drake, but nope! Wow. I liked that little twist at the end XD

Nicely done.
karateka92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
cool story,! I knew it was josh all along ;)
danita3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
cool , u know , although it was short , but i admired that u added a very smart twist to the story , i thought it was drake xD ,
leila chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
luved it. i luved that drake saved josh's life. drake really does care about josh.
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh my goodness, poor little Josh! *sniffle* I'm glad this ended well though. *relieved sigh* Another excellent fic. Thanks for sharing!

Have an awesome day, and God bless.

CyRS :)
Jlm90 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That's cool. I hate suicide fics, so thanks for not killing Drake (or letting him kill himself)
A. Murray chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Bravo!

It's wonderful, angsty and a very sweet vignette between brothers.

I'm sure most people -and myself- thought it was going to be Drake wobbling on that edge. There seems to be a lot of fics rolling around about that devilishly charming boy with his angsty, self-destruction (rawr) but it's refreshing to find a different twist waiting at the end of the tale.

I love it! Wondrous! Keep up the good work!
smallboxes chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
wow, this is great. a little more angst than i'm used to in this fandom, but your writing is so great i was able to read it. and the ending, i love! great job :D
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow, that was really good!
Kasey Still chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I like you'r plot so I'll stay tuned so keep writing and I'll keep reading:)
someone something chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Good job. I liked that it was Josh at the end, I was expecting Drake. It's usually Drake, so good job with the originality. Keep up the great writing!
AlisonLydon chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Sorry that I didn't get to this sooner!

I love it!

Please make this a whole story. It's great.

Great job, Heartofthewizard.
blabgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
awesome start cool that it wasnt drake coz its always drake in these cases, like the originality.

im getting interested on the next chapters, cant wait! :)
nikpik chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
It was pretty good, and I like way you wrote it. I generaly don't read one-shots that much, I prefer longer ones. But I do like it for one of the only one-shots! Keep writing!
Midie chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Interesting that it was Josh...most normally give this type of problem to Drake. It's refreshing to see a new take on it.