Reviews for 30 Hugs: Heiji and Kazuha
JustAnotherGuest chapter 30 . 6/4/2018
I. Loved. Every. Single. One. Of. These.
You had me wrapped around ya finger with these stories, one minute I'm laughing my head off the next I'm having an emotional breakdown. This was truly worth reading and by-golly I cant wait to see how great your other stories are if this couple is the one your supposedly weakest at writing!
Sleepy Shel-Bel chapter 29 . 6/4/2018
Soooo... There's another one of these for Shinichi and Ran called 30 kisses eh? Looks like I ain't sleepig tonight!
Sleepy Shel-Bel chapter 19 . 6/4/2018
Ya know... Hikaru may be dead but I don't think she's stupid, the girl certainly knows how to create a cute setup XD
Shel-Bel chapter 9 . 6/4/2018
This was me while watching that episoded
Idk how but I kinda solved the case (for once!) and after that all I could think about was how dense Heiji was! This was so relatable and funny to read thankyou!
Shel-Bel chapter 7 . 6/4/2018
I think your lucky you brilliant ideas come to you in the shower
Mine come right before I'm about to fall asleep... So I either have to find the initiative to get up and jot it down (hoping I either 1. remember the meaning behind whatever I write or 2. remember that I even wrote something...) or I just hope and pray I remember it in the morning... This, naturally never happens...
Sleepy Shel-Bel chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
What! Dude (Kazuha's father...) You missed a PERFECT photo opportunity! How could you stand there and NOT whip your phone out to snap a pic! Whhhhhhhhhy!
Shel-Bel chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
"...and it was, amazingly enough, NOT Hattori's fault..."

*proceeds to drop her phone, spill tea in her lap, fall out of her chair and then hit her head on the wall nearby*

- 5 minutes later after the quoted phrase has finally been processed, and the tea wiped away -

What!?
Sleepy Shel-Bel chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
Another great story btw! (forgot to mention that... I was too busy recovering ftom my fits of laughter)
Sleepy Shel-Bel chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
I was laughing so hard when you started naming the moves to Kazuha's "dance" routine that it took me over five minutes just to get halfway through it! God help me XD
Sleepy Shel-Bel chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
I was so immersed in this story! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT and I'm sure I'm not the only one! You portrayed the characters so well too (I'm glad I finished watching that episode with the magician earlier today).

Also, thanks to you I now know what a hubcap is! XD
fyriagita chapter 30 . 2/5/2018
its the third time I read this fic.
The 25th and 30th my favorite part. Always. The longing is beautifully wrote here.

Much like our longing to watch Kazuha and Heiji to be together! Can't wait to read your new HeiZuha fanfic!
sunset1215 chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
So the reason Kazuha ran away was because she impulsively kissed Hattori? Shame on me for thinking of more *ahem* mature scenes ~~
JackFrost14 chapter 30 . 11/22/2017
Aa this is beautiful asdfjllalagajakl thank you for sharing/posting this fic!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2017
This was so good and so sad, I cried
JustAReader chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
you have no idea how much I love you right now. always. this is pure beauty and bliss and I nearly cried so many times reading this. You're so amazing! Heiji and Kuzuha forever and ever!