Reviews for 30 Hugs: Heiji and Kazuha
fyriagita chapter 30 . 2/5
its the third time I read this fic.
The 25th and 30th my favorite part. Always. The longing is beautifully wrote here.

Much like our longing to watch Kazuha and Heiji to be together! Can't wait to read your new HeiZuha fanfic!
sunset1215 chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
So the reason Kazuha ran away was because she impulsively kissed Hattori? Shame on me for thinking of more *ahem* mature scenes ~~
JackFrost14 chapter 30 . 11/22/2017
Aa this is beautiful asdfjllalagajakl thank you for sharing/posting this fic!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2017
This was so good and so sad, I cried
JustAReader chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
you have no idea how much I love you right now. always. this is pure beauty and bliss and I nearly cried so many times reading this. You're so amazing! Heiji and Kuzuha forever and ever!
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
This is the most awesome POV I've ever read. It is... very weird, somewhat disturbing and quite sad that his own subconscious thinks he's stupid, but it's awesome. Very interesting and very awesome and definitely really hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
so cute and nice!
meijipucca chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
What a long and detailed ending! I like it!
(i could just feel the effort!)
meijipucca chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
This is my favorite writing style of yours.
The raw emotion and depth reach me completely...it's wonderful.
Bruised Peach chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Kazuhas mum was mentioned, but still pretty unknown. THe episode where Kazuha was asked by a guy to make him a lucky charm, can't recall the episode but Heiji Went to Kazuhas dojo and said that her mum sent him with a water bottle.
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love it. Kazuya and heiji are my seconed favorite pairing in detective conan. I like how you used their japanese names instead of their english names, Its not that I don't hate their english name is just I perfer the japanese names. I can imagine heiji bargeing in on kazuya in a middle a date. I thought they were in character. It's funny when heiji thought kazuya might be drunk .
Bloomcat chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
I love all your chapters and all your other fanfictions. And the most thing I love on your writing, is your style. I can't get enough of this. But to chapter 16 ... I don't get it... Maybe because I am from Germany but ... What happened? I don't get it ...
justsomegirl chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
I've been with you since day one and honestly I could say that sometimes waiting is better
justsomegirl chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
love it and I cried a little at the end
EikoWhirpool chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I have just started reading... and I'm already loving it. Seriously, very witty dialogues and the characters are very true to life. Will definitively continue reading. Thanks for your hard work :)