Reviews for 30 Hugs: Heiji and Kazuha
The Golden Lilys Secret chapter 3 . 3/2
Kazuhas mum was mentioned, but still pretty unknown. THe episode where Kazuha was asked by a guy to make him a lucky charm, can't recall the episode but Heiji Went to Kazuhas dojo and said that her mum sent him with a water bottle.
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love it. Kazuya and heiji are my seconed favorite pairing in detective conan. I like how you used their japanese names instead of their english names, Its not that I don't hate their english name is just I perfer the japanese names. I can imagine heiji bargeing in on kazuya in a middle a date. I thought they were in character. It's funny when heiji thought kazuya might be drunk .
Bloomcat chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
I love all your chapters and all your other fanfictions. And the most thing I love on your writing, is your style. I can't get enough of this. But to chapter 16 ... I don't get it... Maybe because I am from Germany but ... What happened? I don't get it ...
justsomegirl chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
I've been with you since day one and honestly I could say that sometimes waiting is better
justsomegirl chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
love it and I cried a little at the end
EikoWhirpool chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I have just started reading... and I'm already loving it. Seriously, very witty dialogues and the characters are very true to life. Will definitively continue reading. Thanks for your hard work :)
Raine Wintermoon chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
You know what? I absolutely adore your DC fanfics! I had read some of your stories on your Livejournal account, and yet to read the others here; I just want to say how much I fell in love with your stories and the manner of your writing, although some of it (and few chapters here too) had little typos. But it's all good. I mean, those typos weren't causing anything at all (I just happened to have a habit of noticing them, I guess). And, thank goodness, you're not the kind of author who likes to write her with too much dialogues and less descriptions. I like that. :)

And you have — checks your account — 261 STORIES?! [insert astonished expression here] Whoa, you're actually one of the few authors (whom I had read their awesome stories, by the way) who has an enormous amount of written stories! For that, I have given you all the compliments I can say.

This long review is the sum of all I wanted to say in this story. I wish that we can have more DC fanfics (especially KazuHei/HeiZuha) from you! Keep up the awesome work! :D /faved your story and you
Brightwave chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
As far as I could gather it Kazuha's mother is still alive and living with her family. There is, however, just one rather vague hint for that in episode 573 of the anime.
This does not change the fact that I like your story very much so far. Keep goin'.
igeisha chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
She did admit it... But Heiji ran in the middle of it.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
I think this is one of my favorites so farrrrr!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Aw damn, this ones the saddest so far!
*cries*
Lira chapter 25 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god.
I swear this was one of your best fics, i started crying. a lot. soooo sad! :'(
Strawberry'd chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
soooooo it's been a really long time, but hey, how ya doing 3 i just went through another conan phase and re-read all your heiji/kazuha fics. this chapter made my heart HURT. like, painfully (but deliciously). i love love loveeee your heiji. he is the sweetest thing! 3
KidTantei chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
I love how you wrote from Heiji's subconscious' point of view. It's unique, and his subconscious has quite a personality. XD

Well done. :DD
Devil's Secret chapter 30 . 7/6/2012
wow! u are doing so well! congratulations!