Reviews for Angel Saga
Gosh, this is so great
Queen Kyrie chapter 2 . 6/5
OMG, this is great.
heathen chapter 46 . 11/5/2015
Gods, reading the description of Sparda having hearts floating above his head and in his eyes? I giggle-snorted so hard at that lmao
Guest chapter 51 . 7/5/2015
Thx
Skyray chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Yeah I was thinking that too lol, I mean Vergil did come out and say it, and I quote, "without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself"... That line certainly didn't sound like a "woohoo unlimited power to rule over everything" kind of thing to me :P
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
Oh the feels! This is so amazing! thanks so much! Dante's family has had such crap put on them that this makes me happy!
AtsukoSchulyer chapter 51 . 11/2/2014
;alsdkfj;alskdjf;alskdfja; sdlkj IT WAS SO GOOD AND THEN POOF NO MORE CHAPTERS WHY WHY WHy...?!

Anyway, omega good job. This story is lovely, and I really like the deipiction of the devil system. Half demon Eva is freakin' awesome. Fan art is definitely a must for this. Anyway, how is Vergil going to be able to be the next leader of the Underworld...especially since he's still relatively fragile? Heck, how's he even going to fare having to go to the Underworld?

Definitely looking forward to more.

Keep it up and thanks!
AtsukoSchulyer chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Okay, I'm a few chapters in (discovered this today). That said...omfg. I didn't realize I could hurt and be happy this much all at the same time. Well done!

How you portray Vergil and Dante is amazing, by the way. It's very in character.

Keep it up and thank you so much for writing this!
kirallie chapter 51 . 7/29/2014
Glad you finished this even if the last few chapters felt very disjointed and confusing.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 51 . 7/12/2014
Wonderful fic. Didn't really get some of the intermissions at times but I did love this fic nonetheless.

So vergil will become ruler of the underworld since he destroyed mundus' devil arm? So he WOULD ultimitely get the power he craves... Awesome way to end this fic :)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 42 . 7/10/2014
I love these little nestlings. The interaction between sparda and eva here is SO CUTE. Lol

So was spardas reaction to the amulet when dante brought him back as well though I didn't review that chapter. This fic is totally awesome! :)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
This fic is... I'm at a loss for words to describe how wonderful it is.

I'm pretty sure ill be reading most if not all of your dmc fics. Keep up the good work. :p
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
This fic is wonderful, I can't stop reading!

So vergil has finally returned home and the brothers seem to be getting along... But will he once again be used as a pawn against dante by mundus?

Onward to see how the rest of this awesome fic unfolds. : )
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Loving it so far. Onward for more. :)
Nick chapter 51 . 3/21/2014
Thank you. So much. I really enjoyed this fix and started reading a few chapters each day as of last week and just finished it. I understand why you would have lost touch with the story a bit but nonetheless I still really loved it . So than you for writing something that I enjoy so much. I definitely will be checking for updates weekly if not daily.