Reviews for The Way It Seems
that so funny
melako17 chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
cool. great. love it.
Beth chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
Hey1 Great story! Please update REALLY soon!Can't wait to see what happens!
iyasunflower chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
Ah, loved the chapter! I am so happy, you made me feel so warm and fuzzy. Thanks!
SarahBeth09 chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
gosh the relief...im so glad that this story is goin happy for now...
ParisTorres05 chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
Loved it! Thank you.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
aw, yay
mochaddicted79 chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
e! I am so, so happy now! And I know that fictional characters shouldn't have so much pull, but whatever :) Loved the past chapters!
wild black fire chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
Man, I love this story. It's perfect. The characterization rocks. Not everything goes perfect for Rory and Logan. There's happy moments, sad ones, funny ones.

Parts of this chapter made me crack up.

"And you're already hung over and drunk at the same time,"

That was hilarious. Finn hung over and drunk at the same time? It's so like him.

"Who is it?" Colin asked.

"Satan."

"Oh. Say hi to Daddy Huntzberger for me."

Oh my god. This made me crack up so much. You rock at writing.
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
*squeals* omg thank u so much for updating again 2nite it made me so happy! this solution was so perfect!
mrmp chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
That seemed short! I know it wasn't, But it was great, thank god... you are doing a great job putting out these chapters, I almost don't want to go to bed. Update soon.
citygrl chapter 36 . 5/7/2006
aw so sweet. i'm so happy he doesn't have to go to new york, but sadly i see the story ending and well, that's just sad.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 35 . 5/7/2006
poor rory. good chapter.
leh2007 chapter 35 . 5/7/2006
wow. i just began this story today..and i cried my eyes out about half way through. you are AMAZING! thank you for this...and for updating so often! i love it! ) when are you gonna start another one? )
Hopes2High chapter 35 . 5/7/2006
Great Chapter! Update soon )
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »