Reviews for Bait
superfelix chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
How beautyful?

Oh Alex, I have suffered with you but I have loved with you too. Bobby is just the right boy for you.

Love to see how Bobby helps Alex to come over the situation. I like that everything happens so slowly. Nice, that Alex show her father Bobby without a shame. All is perfect.

THANKS a lot
Coney Island chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
I love this.

Sassy 81 wrote, ""Don’t Bobby….please don’t." She whispered, her body shaking. She moved his hand. “I’m evidence.”" - that's my favorite part. It is so raw.
ladybrin chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
I am glad you wrote some more- these two toehr chpaters were really good- thanks for the whole story
The Confused One chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
Aw. :) Sweetness, of course. LOL I had actually forgotten where you had left off, and I ended up reading the whole story agian, and you know I love it. :) This story and these last two chapters are awesome, but you knew that. :D
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
Excellente!
lexi chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
omg! when i read the first like 2 chapters i didn't really like it that much, but i'm so glad i kept reading! this is such a sweet romantic story! i love it, please keep it going! :)
KC lol chapter 13 . 7/2/2006
Hey sis! LOVED IT!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 13 . 7/2/2006
Great chapter!
The Confused One chapter 13 . 7/1/2006
Another wonderful chapter. :) Great story. I can't wait for the next part. :D Really, I promise to get the next part betaed and sent back to you tomorrow. :)
boohoo650 chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
"Ms. If -I-Don't-Get-Coffee-I'm-A-Crank" HA! Very funny, and very sweet all at the same time.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 12 . 6/19/2006
Another Great chapter!
boohoo650 chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
Very well done and not over dramatized, which is a good thing.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
Another excellent chapter!
boohoo650 chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
I'm a fan... but I don't understand the pumpkin pie bit. Good job, I'll eagerly await the next chapter... must say you have been a most prolific writer lately.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 10 . 6/9/2006