Reviews for The Eyes Have It
ToscaThorCat chapter 12 . 1/1
This chapter was so sweet~! Oh man, Charlie dedicating the book to Don, I almost cried it was so sweet! and like Don, if my sibling (my big sister) ever writes a book, even if it is a textbook, you'd be sure that I would read the whole thing, because it was my sister who wrote it. I love your work, and I think you have the skill to become a great novelist.
ToscaThorCat chapter 9 . 1/1
I loved the bit about "...and I still don't have grandchildren" that would be something one of my grandparents would say, except it would be great grandchildren. (seriously, I am the youngest grandchild that is of childbearing age, and my grandma keeps asking when I will "pop one out" and I am like "grandma, I am a 21 year old woman who has never been in a relationship!")
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
love it.
Cutter12 chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
"a brother keeps a piece of your heart that no one else can touch, not even a parent." - I just loved that little paragraph. I feel it just sums up perfectly why I enjoy Numb3rs and these Numb3rs fanfics. Granted I loved your entire story. I loved how you handled Don, Megan, Alan Colby... Alright, I loved how you handled all the characters, even Merrick. Beautiful job, now I'm going to go read the sequel. :)
LadyBeryl chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Love your stories and can't wait to read more!
Lenayvonne chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
I have a question. This isn't meant as a criticism but I don't understand why when you have the word, "God" used in your story it is typed as "G-d." Or when you are going to use the word, "Fucking" why it's typed as "fing." Is this a problem with the software that you are using? If it's a matter of you not liking to use the words have you tried finding an alternative to use in place of them?

Questions aside, I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading the sequels as soon as I can. Thanks!
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 2 . 4/22/2007

poor don

he is going to be furios

could you give charlie a more serious wound like the shoulder or something
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
o no

Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Kinetic Energy 1/2mv2
julia chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
Great story. Poor Charlie getting Pie for his birthday.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
Great job! I loved it!
Lightning Demon Tetra chapter 13 . 5/19/2006
OH MY GOD! OMG! That was so wonderful! I love stories with

Charlie in it, but that was intense! Can't wait to read the

sequel! See yah!
KrasnayaSquare chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I loved this story so much. You did an excellent job on this. Keep it up!
Eyphur chapter 13 . 4/30/2006
OK I've been trying to leave a review for about 3 days! I thought I had smelled a sequel brewing a few chapters back. I can't wait to see what it holds. Thanks for a great story.