Reviews for SelfReliant
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Ah, poor Charlie. At least Megan is one who will keep a secret.
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was v. funny. Going to read more of your stoies now...
AnomolyInPi-Minor chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
my sweet little charlie again. and so clumsy - just like me. perfect.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
lol. I love Charlie! *squee* This was so cute!
tazz2030 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
it was a really good story iam new to this so bare with me on the review so keep up the good work
julia chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Um what happened to Charlie's shoes? Funny story, if Don and Alen know they would never leave Him alone again, poor guy.
MNHNM chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That was funny. Whoops, poor Charlie... No shoes...
RiderOfRohan3019 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
So what did happen to Charlie's shoes?
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
aww... Charlie's needlephobic. i am too. i would freak out and force meagan to come with me to get the stitches. and what did happen to his shoes? my best guess would be he just ran out of the house and forgot them? anyway what is it about him that makes his pain o so amusing?
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
LOL. Poor Charlie. That is kinda funny, but painful. LOL. Poor thing. That's SO embarrassing. LOL.
mysterychic chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
sad and funny and...very Charlie. But what DID happen to his shoes?
StatsGrandma chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I loved this! Running with scissors, indeed. At least he plays well with others. Thanks for a lovely laugh this morning.
Patty chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Bad Charlie, bad. Mustn't run with scissors, particularly down stairs. Very cute story; thanks a lot for giving us a

sweet picture of Charlie. Some of his actions do seem

childlike, in spite of or maybe because of his brilliant mind.
texas2step chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I think you should continue this and let us in on what happened to his shoes. Poor guy. I liked this it was really cute. I will be looking for more of your work. Thanks for sharing.
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 4/22/2006