Reviews for The McHousehold
SaraTancredi chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Really love FinnMere fics! Please please.. Do follow up... I know it's all long gone but Mere deserves better... Thanks!
SUNDAYS ARE THE BEST chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
OMFG! you gotta update! and yeah. WTF was Derek thinking telling Meredeth she' s a slut? well yea... I hella like your story. HOOKED on your story! PLEASE update very very very very very very soon
janedoe88 chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
i don't hate you. i am a huge merder shipper but this chapter made me really like the idea of mer and fin and chris o'donnell is absolutely drool worthy lol. update soon.
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
i really love your story... it's really different. and i really love finn. a lot. but, yeah, merder, all the way, except when he's calling her a WHORE... then i'm all for chriss o'donnell...
maryjhadalamb chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
I loved this chapter. McVet is very lust worthy even though I'm a Mer/Der shipper. And the way you wrote Finn reminded me of one of my best friends, so I couldn't stop laughing because he acts the same way. lol. The story was great!
Beauty in my Breakdown chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
I totally love Finn and all of his Finn-y goodness! yay!

And about your note on the 4th chapter. I know " yoy don't get to call me a slut"! ah bad derek *slaps him* bad!

can't wait for sunday... or your next chapter! update quickly!
sketchysteph04 chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
This is a really great story. It's definitely one of my favorites. The previous chapter (chapter 3) was a little sad, but beautifully written. I sincerely hope you decide to keep this story going, it's amazing :)
papaslittlecj chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
i wish it was sunday too

what was with the faace he gave her last sunday at the end jez grow some balls derek divorce your wife

and by the way i loved this chapter

im starting to love them together
ilajkajas2215 chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
oh wow, i love this story. i can't believe how much i liked it because meredith wasn't with derek but i really really did! i think you're right, i think it has something to do with the whole he's about to call her a slut thing. i can't wait to see the episode on Sunday! god story!
loveder chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
I really like this story. AND since I am currently prcrastinating from studying for MY AP Bio test (ahh) I though i would let you know. They are really cute togeather. And yea whats with Derek calling her a horror!
minorcadence chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
you have CONVERTED me.

seriously.

My GOD, i didnt think it was possible, but i am starting to join the McJuicy bandwagon (whilst still remaining a Derek/Mer shipper) but you just make a VERY impressive argument!

and he is so sexy

i am actually loving this story more than i ever thought possible, and eagerly await the hot and/or crazy sex that WILL happen - because creatures like Finn do it so well.

because he is so sexy.

am i making sense?
luv24Alias chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
It cant be over i luved it u so have to do another fic about mer and finn soon plz i luved it!
Mary Kate113 chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
I love the way you are writing McDreamy, and McJuicy (by the way, awesome choice, McJuicy, it describes him so well)

Add more soon!
TivoforSteavo chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
I adore the new chapter. I can't feel bad for Derek. I think he deserve even worse so I am quite enjoying the torture. I am kind of sad this won't end as a MerDer since I love them so much, but this story is so good anyway. Thank you so much for writting this and update as soon as you can.
MeOh chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
Your writting is beautiful.

Although I was/am? a mer/der addi/new york type-o-shipper..

Finn is growing on me, and I love how you created his character.

-mia