Reviews for Out Of It
inuyashamunkey chapter 13 . 8/22
Yay
ranoshi chapter 12 . 6/29
For some reason, psychiatric ward or mental institution fics starring characters of any series I get into are always fascinating. I love all the characters you included and how you find something fitting to explain their situation, while I was reading, I would wonder now and then if they were seeing themselves in the Naruto universe where their affliction makes sense. I'm glad we had Naruto explain the what's going on with each character. This was an awesome story, I love the dynamics between the characters, their teamwork and quirks, thank you for writing!
Jcjc chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Seems to be based heavily off of girl interrupted, wish you wouldn't have used used scenes directly from the movie
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
This was so overwhelming, and I loved every word of it. The ending wasn't sad but it still brought me to tears, It was fucking perfect. You're honestly an amazing writer. I loved this story so much, thank you for being awesome.
memo ouji-sama chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
This one is actually different from the other stories I've read which have an almost the same plot. I think it is because of how you ended it, regardless of the sequel. I can't help but smile at the open ending. Anyway, GJ!
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved it
berry5tz chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I really enjoyed this. I waited to the to write. I Wii read Landed!
Thanks.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Aww.. I love this! It's different and awesome.
Amika-Kyou chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Nice story! Although it didn't amaze me, it was a good read :)
HavenCraze chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Well that was an exciting journey :)
HavenCraze chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Oh nooooooo Naruto!
I wonder if Sasuke is going to leave now...
HavenCraze chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Awww Is Kyuubi hurt because Sasuke doesn't love him too?
HavenCraze chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
An orphanage for Orochimaru's fuck ups... I laughed so hard!
HavenCraze chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
What is this IDEA?
HavenCraze chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Woah... That visit :/ but it proved Sasuke is getting better. Hopefully Naruto can get better too.