Reviews for What I Didn't Do
Demigoth C. Emo chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
First- That was amazing! I never had children since I'm too young to have one (puberty _). But thanks for the reminder. Now I won't treat my children as toys...or at least in the future :)

Second- I first thought it was Mikey since he is the noisiest one of all (one reason why I like him). Plus his brain is like...a bit damaged since he acts immature (another reason why I like him). But Donnie? Meh, I guess there's a reason why he's too smart.

Third- Update!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
nice
coli narago chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Another wonderful story to you. I don't know what it's like to be a single parent, but I can guess: my mom was a single parent for a long time, and my younger brother and myself were really too young to understand that it was such hard work, thus we were little brats who she had to watch over all the Time. AND she had my older brother, as well.

Anyway, when you said 'watch in years to come', I honestely thought 'Mikey' (I know, I'm not that nice, but, seriously, he is a bit immature). But, Donnie? I don't think so! If it did anything to his brain cells, it would have put them into hyperdrive! Haha.

~Emma
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I think that he did some good to Donnie, shook his brain the right way, because he's a freakin brainiac!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow...fantastic!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
oh, poor splinter! This was said, but I guess he was tried and fed up. poor donnie

Great story
LunarLotis chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
WOW I know how he feels
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow. I felt a lot of empathy for both Splinter and Donatello here in this fic. My mother tells me (constantly!) that I was a colicky baby who never seemed to stop crying, and Mum could always escape outside with a cup of tea to get away from the noise when things get to the breaking point - a luxury not granted to Splinter in his circumstances. Plus, my mother is dead set against striking a child hard, or with anything but an open hand, and yet once she broke her rule and was so remorseful I remember getting spoiled rotten for months afterwards. Reading Splinter's distress in this fic brought that memory back vividly for me - the sting of the skipping rope and the horror on my mother's face. You really made this fic come alive for me.

I also felt bad for Donatello - after all, the only way a baby has to communicate any sort of pain, discomfort or fear is to cry.
emrysmile chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
i dont know why but i had a feeling it was donatello when he started screaming. maybe its because donnie always has so much to say! :D

wicked story and thanks for giving my fav turtle a cool role, even if he was nearly killed!
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Great story, made it very easy to see everything from Splinter's point of view, and how hard it must have been for him. Not just raising 4 kids, but adjusting and learning himself, and worry about discovery as well! I must say I was shocked to learn it was Donatello, though i can't pinpoint exactly why. Maybe just like Splinter I couldn't help but think "what if" for a moment, and be relieved he didn't do anything.
freakanature06 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
*blinks* That ending was so sweet! This actually reminded me of my little brother. He wouldn't stop screaming when he was a baby, so my mom would lay him down on the ground and just yell and he thought it was hysterical... Anyway, this was amazing!

~ME~
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
or, in this case SMARTNESS!
A.R. Carpenter chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Ha ha, that last part was brilliant! Shaking does cause brain damage, and the one he was holding was Donnie.

Still, it's a good fanfic. Everyone believes that Splinter was so kind and benevolent to take in turtles, without realizing how very, very hard it had to be. He deserves a medal.
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
good job
Vampy chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Hm.. Nice to see that even mutant rats are human... er... Well you know what I mean... Please keep writing these amazing chibi turtles stories! ;) V.