Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Cat
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow... They get even hotter, didn't think that was possible...

Oh, what I almost forgot, I absolutely love the titles for each fanfic... They are so perfectly fitting...(:
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
OMG, OMG, Lindsay is going to kill Danny... Loved it!

JENNIFER
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Poor poor Danny! But lucky us that we get to read this. I am so a fan of domineering Lindsay. You write smut very well!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This is an unbelievably great series!

Might I suggest a power outage late at the CSI lab with Danny in the dark with his labcoat on in another? Pretty please?
musicbrat-0901 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
there's gonna be a next one right? i mean she still has yet to come clean. You've got to do another one! I'm begging you!
Sunny Kerr chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Howsa! That was hot! Yet another classic coming from your pen.

I absolutely love the whole hotel-room scenario. It might have come from True Lies from you, but it's also straight out of Le Zèbre in my world (possibly the only French film I actually like). But, even then, neither one of those movies approached the level of hotness you have... mostly because you can't in mass-distribution releases.

And I love that she left him tied them. We all know he'll get out, somehow. It would have totally killed your ending (which is perfect, by the way, absolutely genuine, fantastic note) to have her come back to unlock him or leave him the keys or anything.

Once again, I think you might have benefited from rereading. There's a bit of technical things (grammar in a couple of spots and the like) that I'm sure you would have spotted right away, but I know your anxiety about that, so I understand.

As far as what happens after this one, I sure hope to find out. I have to say that I really enjoy the idea of having him turn the tables on her, as it were, but I'm not sure about him tying her up... She just did that, so it wouldn't be too original.

In Le Zèbre, the man leaves all kinds of "secret admirer" notes and gifts and stuff for his wife (the whole idea is that he's trying to stop their marriage from ever getting boring or, you know, non-passionate). It leads-up to the hotel room, which you've already done, so maybe it's not the bestest path to follow...

I don't know. Like I said, come to me for technical stuff. On the creative front, I tend to suck.
Gina chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Love these stories! Please write more!
sarramaks chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Now that was cruel! I'm half feeling sorry for Danny here. He wants tyo give her some fluff - can you make that possible - she had to come back to undo those cuffs!

Sarah

Can you believe they have spell check for reviews now? Madness!
Adamsgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Poor Danny.

She is so evil! I love it! :D :D

uhh suggestions? hm maybe he should turn the tables on her.
oddie33325 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
NO NEVER END PLEASE!ATLEAST NOT UNTIL SHE ADMITS ITS HER!:P
Girlygirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Holy hell I love your stories! I can't wait until Danny turns the tables on her, has his way instead. He should torture her, draw it out really slowly, and have her bagging him; that would rock. He should make her admit that it's her. Wow, sorry getting a head of myself. LOL. Please keep these up.

-Girlygirl
audaciousblonde chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow! I loved the ending. Poor Danny, stuck there having to get himself free! Lindsay is one clever chick;she's really trying to keep him interested.

Any ideas? Well, I guess they could do it in the broom closet next week-play 'cat and mouse.'

After a couple of these encounters, I agree, Danny could turn the tables on her. Surprise the heck out of her. Perhaps he could take her to a barn in 'upstate'and have that 'roll in the hay.' Okay, that might be a stretch there! LOL!
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
OMG OMG OMG

Lindsay is so kinky! This is unbelievable! Fantastic!

Love how he kept playing with the blindfold. And I love how you call her 'The Voice'. So hot!

I so love this entire series!

You are an awesome writter!

You so have to do more of these!
zora chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
damn that was hot. damn.

there better be more. i almost (almost) feel sorry for danny. i say he should take charge in the lab or something, show her she ain't the only one who has the control.

hot.