Reviews for The Deep
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
DX i dont understand what happends..i knoiw bakura killed mali..i know yugi ran away ... . i know yugi mkust'a iklled bakura or somewting...I DONT GET the reast! DX
marie p chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
This is really something. Poor Yugi, first his own yami kicks his butt, sucking up all the glory that should have been equal, then his 'friends' abandon him, and Yami actually had the nerve to upgrade his grandpa's shop without Yugi's consent. Now Yami has a thing for his arch-nemesis's hikari Ryou and is apparently clueless to Yugi's obsession. Wow, the pharaoh's a whore in this story, ain't he?
looptheloopy chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Review:

C1: Oh I love corrupt Yugi! I can't wait to see how this turns out! :)

C2: That poem is amazing! I love it soooo much! *huggle* Is that voice Zork? :O Or maybe Yami Malik?

C3: Bakura is... A drunk? LMFAO! And I actually love the occult deck ;)

C4: *cringes* Poor, drunken 'Kura D: I like this story a lot! Go bad-ass Yugi! *hugs evil Yugi Plushie* BEST EVIL PANDA EVER!

C5: Woah... *huggles* The angst, I love it! Oh wow! Thank you for making this lil gem!

C6: Mwahahaha! I want Yugi to win! Wiiiiiiiiiin! :D

C7: Yugi died D: And 'Kura too. And grandpa... And a bunch of innocents... But what did anyone gain! XD *giggles* Fab story! I luff chu for writing such a dark beauty ;)
Rachel chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Wow, true to your word, this story remained dark till the end. Though I usually like happy endings, I enjoyed how you ended your story. Though it did disturb me to see Yugi reduced to such...

I absolutely love how you represented Bakura and the Occult and the added poems added a whole other level to the story's emotions.
Dragon-Tooth chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
That was... amazing. Short yet... extremely deep. I know what it's like to look into the abyss... done it more than once, but I linger on the edge. I've tried backing away from it, but I can't leave... but I can't go across either. I'm in between, always have been... always will be. Thank you for writing this, you certainly pull on the right strings. I've now read every single one of your works and I can't wait to read what you have waiting for the future.
Dragon-Tooth chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
*cackling devilishly* Oh, PLEASE tell me that our little Yugi pairs up with the lovely Bakura to bring Yami down! XD That would be EPIC! *rubs chin thoughtfully* Even more epic if Malik was involved... now THERE'S a lethal combination. Yami and his wonderful little group facing against his darkened hikari and the two biggest badasses on the show! *cackles again* Okay, okay, okay, I'm going to read on now... just HAD to put in my two cents here! XD Awesome start!
YuugisGirl chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
Oh my God! O.O I was just searching some of the old fics looking for something worth five minutes of my time, and instead I've stumbled upon pure gold! This story is truely amazing! Extreme detail and the emotions were brilliant! I'm in love with a story! (If that's even possible) So great! There's a million things I want to say about how truely awesome it was but unfortunately you'd have to sit here reading them for hours so I'll just let you off with this... AMAZING, INCEDIBLE, MAGNIFECENT, SECTACULAR, OUTSTANDING, GLORIOUS, and above all BEAUTIFUL!
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Oh yeah and one more thing. REally liked Marik in this one, aint often you see his pov in multi character fics like this. Oh and Yami was pretty damn furious when he got that note from Yugi i suppose, why is that...then later didnt seem so angry...just what did that note say? Oh and the notion that they (occultists) were a league of their own was cool and i realise now that Bakura kept going on about it being time because he knew what Yugi was wanting and of course it was like Malik only not due to love but a monster...right? But just the idea that victory or need (sorry my minds not giving me the right word) like a rite of passage almost, caused a casualness about killing someone is sorta thrilling...ack i aint making sense! erm look! Yugi killing Bakura over a card (or whatever!) or maybe its just the idea of the 'little guy' killing the big bad tomb robber i dunno but its scary and exciting...buh-bye.
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
Damn when you said tragedy you meant tragedy! And whew was that dark! Bloody brilliant and yes evil Yugi is good to read when its done right...This 'The Deep' though seems almost like a possessing thing you know.

Loved the poems/lyrics and quotes especilly the last chapter's, very...final and so very sad. Also really like that jekyll and hyde quote alot!

It was when they thought the duels were all Yami's doing...Yami said at the end that it was a share (him and Yugi's title together)...stupid idiot never bothered to say that before though did he? Besides are they all forgetting that it was Yugi's strategy that beat Pegasus anyway? Urm my point was I think that was the main reason for Yugi's 'falling', not compltetely as there were other things but that seemed to be the main point for awhile so yeah...

Anyway really liked this one alot, had me near tears at the end there with Yugi and wrenching the gut multiple times as well so yeah...beuatiful! O_O ...:P

Just to let ya know I know this aint Klepto but its got anough Yugi Bakura interact in it to satisfy so its being added ...OK? ok.
xXDeidara-chanXx chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
A great story, very sad, but great.

I need to think about it, really deep stuff

XD
Kidiu chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Oh. Wow. Sad. Nice story. Yet, sad. Well, the world is full of more downs than ups. Guess not everyone has a happily ever after...Good story.
wallsmex chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
AH.

Yugi...killed someone? O_o 'KURA?

I love you.

I especially love how it ends...you didn't bring Yugi 'back', instead he was gradually fading. That was BEAUTIFUL.

FAV.
tinkletimekelly chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
Last night's update of "Beneath the Surface" (chapter 10) led me to this little gem(made me stay up to read,bah). Se updating does pay off(and the word 'Complete' in the story discription also helped). Um,I think, I'll go check off a couple of boxes I'm at it, mayhaps, I'll check out a couple more of your stories(just a lowly reader musing). Oh just keep writing Y

Yugi/Bakura(such rare animals),Yugi/all Yamis,Yugi/Seto,Yugi/Malik,mature Yugi(not nessesarly(?)evil),I may just stick around a little.
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Good story! I mean it has a great deal of points. People can't see past race, color, and the like. No one understands the true meaning to "One People." The cult made that point and explained things people could usually not see.
little-caitlin chapter 7 . 6/21/2006