Reviews for Gravestones
Alisha chapter 6 . 2/26
Cute Male Bonding Story. Though You Can Understand Why I Prefer The Canon Ending. Harry Lives And Remus Had Tonks And Teddy For A Short Time And Isn't Horrifically Alone
OMG I AM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. The whe dad thing and then the thing where Harry dies and the i Iove you and everything is just so sad!
But it was a really great fanfic seriously it was really cool. Nice job
The Walrus chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I cried
Olivia chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
So sad, both the story and the fact that it's your last fanfic (sobs hysterically). You've inspired me to write my own. username's livviekitty. Look for my story. Though I'm only 12, I hope to do as well as you, maybe even better (you've got competition, hehe)! Please don't hesitate to give your opinion on my writing.
Melissa chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
omg i wanna cry, this is so good and the ending is so so sad, lupin loses everyone he loves, and what r ron and hermione gonna do without harry? i luv the flashbacks, they're funny and well thought out, luv the bonding between harry and remus
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
SAD ENDING! What a meany. I wanted Harry to live.
Obscured Angel chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
The stories Remus told Harry made me laugh and I was glad that Remus and Harry got close. But when you killed Harry, I wanted to cry, Remus deserves to be with Harry and Harry deserved to live. I guess not everything can have a happy ending, the one to this story was bitter sweat.

Thank you for writing and posting this story.
LuciMoon chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I just found this story and it was absolutely wonderful! I loved it!
hi chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
beautiful!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Poor Remus, being left alone again. Right after he realizes he sees Harry as a son too...

So like Harry to send everyone away in the end...

I like the stories that Remus tells.

Well written. Good read.
Google chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
*sob*So sad but making me cry.*sob*
RemusLupinForever chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hey,the relationship between Remus and Harry was so cute! Always when I see some flashbacks, both here at Fanfiction, and in real books, from the times when Harrys parents were alive, it brings a huge lump to my throat. Your story is so nicely written :) Kudos to you!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
that was beautifully written expecically the last chapter so sad i could cry thank you.
soulsearcher360 chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
So awesome!
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Wow, that was amazing...wow really I'm totally speechless right now. The characterization, the bonding, the interaction between the characters, everything was perfect.I mean all I can say now is great job, and it really saddens me that you won't be writing here anymore.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »