Reviews for Implausible, Irrational, and Just Plain Luna
PhoenixDragonfire chapter 1 . 7/19
Please add another chapter or two consisting of the trial where at least the usual crew, all of the weaslys and dumbledor (if he can appear in Luna land he can travel back here temporaraly from there to explain what he told Severus to do) the majority of the order and slytherins. Pm me if you want to discuss my ideas.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 5/6
Your writing is amazing, I love this story, the awe, wonder and acceptance, some place that let Severus live like he'd never done before. Your Lung and Blinks are awesome, thank you for writing!
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 2/1
The wide and wooly world of Luna Lovegood. Most excellent descriptions of strangely implausible things!
Montara chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Loved it! Thank you! :)
Claudilla chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
wonderful, so imaginative and so Luna, fey, believable in its unbelievable moments and Severus perfectly in character and yet so right.
Lorenoide2000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I laughed and cried.
crotia chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
wow this was a beautiful story but I would have loved to see the reaction of the others when Luna and Snape suddenly have a relationship
The Snidget's Fwooper chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Really, really good. I hope I can write like you one day. Genius.
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I wasn't sure how you were going to pull this off and I'll admit. I'm impressed.
-y
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I don't ship SnapexLuna, but I had to read and review this whole thing anyway because it was so amazing. How you thought of this I have no idea, but I love it.

Watch out for Nargles!

~Writey
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Crazily beautiful.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
LOL

BRILLIANT :D
underamyth3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww, this is sweet. *slightly smiles* I love this pairing, and I love how you created the mind's haven. I congradulate you. *shakes your hand* You're a very talented author. (:
aalens chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This story is a gem. I thoroughly enjoyed every line of it.
Ragged Claws chapter 1 . 10/17/2009