Reviews for Prison Conversations
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 20 . 8/13
This is an interesting story. Ling-Ling, particularly, was a very strange and dark character. I like how Sokka and Zuko interacted and slowly learned a sort of pragmatic almost-trust between them.

I liked the ending.

This is a good story, and it was worth the time it took to read.
Ninja girl chapter 20 . 6/15
Neat story! I love these characters, and the plot! I can't wait for the sequal! Isn't funny how I'm writing this ten years after the story was writen... I didn't know the avitar series was even that old!
Ronden Kiagre chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
Love it. This was my second read through, still not sure why I didn't review or favorite before.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
A beautifully written story. You put the two characters that changed the most during the series together and created something wonderful. I am really interested in where the story will go from here.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Lol that would be weird if she just had a sick fascination with condemned men.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
This was great. ON TO TGE SEQUEL!
muchachomomo chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
If you were surprised that people were still reading this in 2012, then I can't imagine your reaction to my review now :P

Your fanfic was truly a wonderful read! I had so much fun reading this, I laughed a lot at the predicament of Ling-Ling haha. I'm gonna go check out the sequel now (and probably your other ATLA stories cuz damn your writing style is really nice)

Thanks for giving me something to enjoy during my freetime!
Lili chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
What a wonderful, amazing, explorative fic into two contrasting characters that parallel each other a lot. It was fantastically written, and the development of their relationship was executed so well. I read this over a few days, and years after it's been published, but it's one of the best atla fic I have read so far. Fantastic work - thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this piece. I've always loved the relationship between Sokka and Zuko and how well they work together as a team and you have explored and produced it most wonderfully,
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
I am glad I stumbled upon this excellent work, what, 8 years after it was last updated. Because really, this is great. A fair bit of truly fantastic dialogue, supported by good characters and a slow unravelling plot that culminated in a ridiculously satisfying ending.
Ling-Ling may have been my favourite part. I don't like her, but I acknowledge that she is truly talented and I'm still kinda freaking out over how you made a brilliant 20 chapter fic with two dudes in two cells and one drudge. Like what. Where did this conflict come from? Why am I experiencing all of the emotions? How did you do that, author?
Basically, well done. Bravo.
DVM
Anon chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Uhhh... did you cyber slap that idiot?

There's no such thing as vocabulary being too advanced. I didn't even notice until that little author's note on the bottom.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Decent story so far, but all those italics are annoying.
LadyPepper chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
First of all, I'm not an english native speaker so sorry for any mistakes I make writing this review.
Second, It's so weird to know that you wrote this story when I was a 10 year old, and here I am reading it 8 years later, lol thanks internet!
Your story is amazing. It really had me hooked from the beginning. It's 2.47 am here and I'm really glad I stayed awake to finish it!
Being a zukka shipper, I do love AUs when Zuko and Sokka end up together and stuff, but I love the way your story could totally fit canon. I do think Zuko and Sokka complement each other perfectly and you did a great job developing their characters, especially when, I feel, it's so easy to fall into OoC with them!
So, that's all. Really loved it.
Evil Lord Kane chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Nice! This is one of the more unique Avatar fics I've read. Great job!
ahemgrengmail chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
I really enjoyed reading this and felt that it was a refreshing take on both Zuko and especially Sokka. I have always despised it when people portray Sokka as some hairbrained idiot, when in reality he is Aang's best strategist. Granted, in the show he is most often portrayed as the comic relief but his character is so much more than that. I believe you did a fantastic job of showcasing this in your story by portraying the less obvious and more cunning and serious side of Sokka that is a rareity in the show. I thank you for that.
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Wow... I feel that that is an inadequate word to describe my feelings and experiences while reading this, but just... Wow.

I had no idea how this would end in the beginning, and I thought it would be a big AU, but no... Like you said at the end, it could almost fit in canon. I seriously love how you portrayed the characters, and I liked how you had those two have the only dialog. Really... the character development and the interactions between them were just great. Now I have to go re-watch the entire series, thank you very much. I'm so excited to read the next part.