Reviews for A Mistake To Change The Future
Sarah chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
"No virus, no time-loops, and no hallucinations… this one was for real."

They might not ever get this far in the show . . . but it's nice to see it painted with words! Good job! Great Story! Very well written. ;)
sg1 huge fan chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
the end eh, well a bit of an odd end but ok. good to know they got together, loved the woman in the line yelling at people to move!
JamSack chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
Yay! They're together! the ending was a bit too cliched for Jack and I, very "Only You" style amd lots of other romantic movies. The whole story was very good though. I don't get the title though.
Rose Stetson chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
WOO HOO! Love the tag, by the way...don't forget to keep writing it!
Sammie chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
Yelling that there was a bomb on board a plane would get Sam nothing but arrested and thrown in jail and her career would be over. Jack running after the plane? Right! Security would probably have shot him.
Zylstra chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
What a great ending! Gotta love the woman..."Move aside! This man is trying to get past!" Lol. Will you do a sequel?
froggy0319 chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Way perfect ending as I just loved how Jack serving to avoid a cat, chases down her plane :) Thanks for the smile once again!
kissmekent chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
great ending, but as they say, one ending is another begining. Continue on with a sequel! Please!
SG-Fan chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Terific!

*looks around*

Where the heck is my coffee?

Great story... and I TOLD YOU that you'd have to do an epilouge!
nogigglingmajor chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Thought what would last longer? that was the BEST chp yet, loved it! So good! My heart was racing with each sentance. Oh and if you think you're getting away with NO eppi... you've got another thing coming! (another chp hopefully lol!)
Ilovesg1 chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Very cute ending. I was starting to get worried for a few minutes.
stargazzr8-28 chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Great chapter! I hope that isn't the real end!
SG-Jackfan chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Sorry, but you lost me on the last part of your story. Jack is Sam's CO and yet not only does she not tell him she's transferring - something he would have to at least see the paperwork for - but General Hammond not only doesn't talk to Jack about Carter leaving, but he appoints a new team member without even consulting Jack? I know it makes for a few nice scenes, but really it is beyond belief.
Musica Diabolos chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Great ending, really sweet...keep on writing!
BallsBreaker chapter 13 . 7/11/2006