Reviews for Pyro's Hell
jubilee loves pyro chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
It is really good you usally dont see this paring but it is my favorite thank you
MisZOMBIEcat138138 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I liked it. i was sad when john died. You should make another story of the two of them.
Luckydo0g42 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
while i'm not one for suicide, beggers can't be chosers when it come to john/jubes fic's and you did a good job _, though i'd look forward to a multi-chapt john/jubes.
TealCrystalCAT chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
poor pyro, poor jubilee, it's sweet and romantic in a twisted way, i loved it
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So very sad but so very nicely written. Excellent job3
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
it was good :)

im sad John had to die but over all it led to a great ending... defo something i'd do ;)

i love it when people dont expect it :)

xoxox
gem1990 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Darn. you made me cry. Great story.
Christina chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
how could u kill him i should kill u for that lol jkin i have tears in my eyes b/c of u thanks a lot vani
Miasen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh, suicide fics are so sad! especially when it's characters we love, like Pyro, that die... wonderfully written fic though, great work!
Wildcat Black Ranger chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
that was sad. your making me cry as i review this. :'-(
greysi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
*gasps*dats so sad! all man, why'd ya have 2 make pyro suicidal? but it was a good story! 3 thumbs up!(wait, 3 thumbs?)
Nicole-ahh chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
OMFG! That was amazing! I dont understand why you don't have more reviews, it made my insides stir! Your an amazing writing and it's so indepth. I will say howeever that your 1st person writing was alot better than your third person (dont worry though im that way too!) Any how, the end was great, like the mistake thing!

Any how, if you have email or MSN or something then deffently contact me! Your fricken great!
Carve-62588 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
hey. great story. i'm upset about the suicide part though. u should make a sequel with a mutant whose power is bringing people back to life. have him/her bring john back to life so he and jubs can be together. other than that its a good story though.
alli chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
loved it! don u think pyro is...hot (in more than one way)?
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Aww...That;s really sad. You are really good at writing angst, and I especially love that they are about John/Pyro. yuo are a great writer, and are officially going on my favorite author list:)