Reviews for The Associate Professor
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
Wow, what an ending for a great fic. I hope you write a sequal (hint... hint...) but this was a great ending with good closure.

monketprobs chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
wow thi story is amazing! i love it!
crazyanimeidiotnumberone chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! i love it so much! you should make a sequel and be all like this is what happened after the marraige DUN DUN DUN! oh i'm so obnoxious(spell?)
Natsuyori chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
beatiful ending! wow! hermione turned out like most women when it comes to their weddings, picky ;)
andromeda1007 chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
Please oh please write a sequel!*puppy-dog face* You HAVE to! You cannot just end it!

snapehermionelover chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
What a great story! I'm so sad to see it end. Maybe you'll do a sequel? I'd love to see how their life turns out after the wedding? Maybe a kid or two. Please do a sequel!
risi chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
This was a nice romance. No overwhelming angst, not too much drama, just a sweet romance that felt right. Too bad Ron was such a wretch, but his loss. Now I'd like to see more. Children?
GurlOfTheNight chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
i love it. but did you have to end here. I hope you make sequel to this story.
Tuxita chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
I really enjoy this fic. Please update soon, I'm looking forward for the next chap.
CharmedOneToo22 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! i love this story SO much!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
As PROFESSOR Snape would tell you "I order you to updat imedatly!" unless your sick or something... Your readers are awaitng the next chapter despratly.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I Love This Fic! For Starters I'm glad Severus and Hermione got the meeting with her parents out of the way. I also found it amusing when Lola became so attached to Severus. Speaking of him that man know how to give gifts! :)

Amber Esme Hermione chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
I love you. You're an awsome writer who more often than not gets the character's emotions, and personality correct. Have I said it enough? You're great and I love this fic! :)

Amber Esme Hermione chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
IT'S ABOUT TIME! I'm so annoyed with the twins at the moment, but Severus did his thing and showed them what for. I'm also glad they've worked out their differences :)

Amber Esme Hermione chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
THAT WAS AKWORD! I'm finding this to be a wonderful fic and will be moving on to see what happens. Poor Hermione i guess everyone will always think of her as a little girl. Oh well, at least Severus treats her as her age diserves :)

194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »