Reviews for The Associate Professor
Carmel12373 chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
please say your writing a sequel to this otherwise im going to be very dissapointed in this story
Carmel12373 chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
FINALLY!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
Wow, what an ending for a great fic. I hope you write a sequal (hint... hint...) but this was a great ending with good closure.

monketprobs chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
wow thi story is amazing! i love it!
crazyanimeidiotnumberone chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! i love it so much! you should make a sequel and be all like this is what happened after the marraige DUN DUN DUN! oh i'm so obnoxious(spell?)
Natsuyori chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
beatiful ending! wow! hermione turned out like most women when it comes to their weddings, picky ;)
andromeda1007 chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
Please oh please write a sequel!*puppy-dog face* You HAVE to! You cannot just end it!

Pwease?
snapehermionelover chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
What a great story! I'm so sad to see it end. Maybe you'll do a sequel? I'd love to see how their life turns out after the wedding? Maybe a kid or two. Please do a sequel!
risi chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
This was a nice romance. No overwhelming angst, not too much drama, just a sweet romance that felt right. Too bad Ron was such a wretch, but his loss. Now I'd like to see more. Children?
GurlOfTheNight chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
i love it. but did you have to end here. I hope you make sequel to this story.
Tuxita chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
I really enjoy this fic. Please update soon, I'm looking forward for the next chap.
CharmedOneToo22 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! i love this story SO much!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
As PROFESSOR Snape would tell you "I order you to updat imedatly!" unless your sick or something... Your readers are awaitng the next chapter despratly.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I Love This Fic! For Starters I'm glad Severus and Hermione got the meeting with her parents out of the way. I also found it amusing when Lola became so attached to Severus. Speaking of him that man know how to give gifts! :)

Amber Esme Hermione chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
I love you. You're an awsome writer who more often than not gets the character's emotions, and personality correct. Have I said it enough? You're great and I love this fic! :)

196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »