Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
G.Potter93 chapter 28 . 10/13
Wow it's been 9 years since you wrote this and I'm still disappointed. The last chapter was so short too! You have such a great story here :(
Relevant chapter 28 . 9/5
I think that some of the most amusing scenes were the pets and familiars communication. And I loved the bit about the snakes disposing of the nauseating kittens even though I can't see magical painted creatures being vulnerable to each other. (*heh heh* snakes in knitting baskets.)
juliet709 chapter 11 . 8/7
i am really not liking voldy here. in any of this really. he seems to act as though harry is a pet of some sort. caged in his room and allowed to go for walks when he attends this class of his.
Please update soon, I come here every year wishing there will be an update for this fic...a bit disappointed to see non.

Are you still out there?
bookgirl113 chapter 19 . 7/7
Well, fuck those two then. Friendship doesn't mean a bit if they're not there for him when he needs them, or they bigger off every time something big happens.
The Lady Rogue chapter 28 . 6/21
Hello! Loving the fic, I hope you continue it :) it's funny and fast moving with an original plot line.
Recommended fics:
A Fallen God by Hostiel
Hilarious and well written Avengers x HP
To the waters and the wind by Paimpont
Totally original and so funny I couldn't breath from laughter.
I See The Moon
Wacky and interesting Avengers x HP
Delenda Est
Great plot and unique story.

Have you ever used archive of our own? There are many HP fics there I could also recommend. I also prefer the layout but that's just personal. If you want more fics feel free to message me!
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 6/13
very interesting story, glad I stumbled across it. I'm off to check out your profile to see what's up... hopefully you'll return one day, I want to read more on what they do to Umbit**
Loes-chan chapter 28 . 6/9
Is this abandoned? :(
I wish it wasnt this story was so great
I have to agree with you on book 7
Especially the Ginny and kids part.
Thats why all these fanfictions are so great!
Thanks for writing this, even if it will never be finished.
lazybum89 chapter 28 . 5/17
I'm glad I found this story again. I enjoyed it the first time I read it. I hope you come back it one day and finish it. :-)
Glowing Loudly chapter 28 . 5/17

I'm a little upset that you haven't updated in 8 years ;;
I was hoping you could possibly try again? It was fantastic to read this story! A pleasure. :/
Its just sad that it ended so soon.
rayama please get the ring off harry without being resulted in getting married
*Reads Snape's last statement* ... wait. EW. I do not want to know what that family tree would look like.
Dude1231 chapter 28 . 3/25
I really liked this story, but you never continued it.
Depressed Fan chapter 28 . 3/5
Please finish the story! !
Darn it...just when it was getting good
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »