Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
MoonFire Arc chapter 28 . 10/2
this is great! too bad i finished the current completed chapters... jeez, i even dreamed about Voldemort getting tipped off that UMBRIDGE hurt Harry, like a lot, and went ahead and killed her and shouted out 'IF ANYONE HURTS MY SON, I PERSONALLY WILL FUCKING TORTURE AND KILL THEM!' (and the rest is up to your imagination as my imagination is waaaay too... gruesome)
Update
Whovian.Bowties chapter 28 . 7/4
Hello! I recently read another story based on this on and it's very good. I would like to find out what happened but I noticed your last update was in 2009. Are you ever going to update again, and if not could you give a summary of what was supposed to happen?
Very well done story. I loved the plot, the characters, the writing! It is abandoned and that is the only complaint I can give about it. Fabulous writing!
Hopefully you will start writing this again...
rawdah03 chapter 1 . 5/14
Wow its been ages since you last updated!.Even though,i hope you will continue this awesome your fine.
Prosepina chapter 28 . 5/7
I know it's been years but I really hope you continue this story. It is has quite a unique plot and I'm desperate to read more.
Charlie0925 chapter 27 . 4/25
Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey, just wish that there was more of it! ;o)

Hope your ok as you've not been around in ages
cztelnik chapter 28 . 4/19
This is one of if not the most original HP fanfic I've ever read. Fabulous in ideas and descriptions of unusual places, creatures and imaginative plot threads that twist around canon events. Really a brilliant story!
FotoDi chapter 11 . 4/18
I hope someone points out to Lord Slytherin that abused orphans, especially ones like Harry, are hyper-responsive to honest praise. Throughout his time at Hogwarts, Harry reacted poorly to unjust criticism. When belittled, Harry shuts down and becomes mired in depression, anger, and self-criticism. When praised and encouraged, Harry flourishes.
" Voldemort tossed the screaming boy into the pool."... But how?
doesn't Hogwarts get the sword of Gryffindor back?
Enishi-Haru chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
Wow it's been 9 years since you wrote this and I'm still disappointed. The last chapter was so short too! You have such a great story here :(
Sadness!
Relevant chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
I think that some of the most amusing scenes were the pets and familiars communication. And I loved the bit about the snakes disposing of the nauseating kittens even though I can't see magical painted creatures being vulnerable to each other. (*heh heh* snakes in knitting baskets.)
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »