Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
heartbreakerninja chapter 27 . 9/15
Any chance you have plans to continue this?
TinkaPrime chapter 28 . 7/28
This is a good story I’m sad it died
who is emeralda
rahmaauliaazzahralaeho chapter 28 . 5/11
This a good story
K1P1 chapter 28 . 11/5/2021
enjoying this story. please update soon
still waiting chapter 28 . 10/12/2021
after more than a decade.. still no update.. and you said ASAP.. damm..
kronisfujo chapter 28 . 7/12/2021
nice story.
PurePreet chapter 28 . 4/9/2021
thank you for thi, i love you I love this, I really want to see old voldie having a talking to with the frog, in Harry's dream (this just occurred to me) that umbridge is the frog going to be eaten by a snake (snape, harry, darco, voldie, any other slytherin)
heartbreakerninja chapter 28 . 3/17/2021
Ok I am loving this fic. Please tell me it's not abandoned!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/15/2021
Too bad the entire Dursley family wasn't wiped out! That's the least those bastards deserve! Filthy muggles!
SpaideZ chapter 28 . 10/31/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
AKMusic chapter 28 . 8/31/2020
Lmao here I am 12 years later. This is a really good story and I love how Harry is coming into his (obvious) Slytherin traits. I wish you would continue it but I’m not sure that will happen. Anyway, it is an amazing story and it is written quite well
Slytherin queen chapter 28 . 5/17/2020
This is an amazing story. Please update...Please don't abandon the story. There are thousands of people just waiting for you tho update this very well written story. You have no idea how much this means to us. We love your stories! When you update the same thousands of people are going to come back, and enjoy the story. Kudos to you author, and Snape slushies if you do update soon.
Meeep chapter 28 . 5/15/2020
I've reread this story 3 times and it gets better each time. You did an amazing job writing this! Ideas about Harry genuinely being related to Slytherin or using parseltongue are particularly unexplored but greatly enjoyable. I hope you have an amazing day and stay safe during this pandemic! :3
AKNIGHT2001 chapter 28 . 4/6/2020
I really love the story and am very interested in where it goes. To stir it up a bit, maybe you could have Voldemort reveal to Harry that he is Lord Potter. And maybe Dumbledore knows but thought Harry was to young to know and wouldn't be interested in it. Bad Dumbles with good intentions type thing.
Just a suggestion tho :)