Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
rn chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
"death eater day camp" love that line :)
Princess Mariana chapter 28 . 7/11/2012
Update please!
Gracfully chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
awesome
Gracfully chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
like how this here chapter is written
Gracfully chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
so very awesome like his reaction to how he was told
to do his homework
Gracfully chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
neat start
Griffin Raven chapter 26 . 4/23/2012
I can hardly wait to learn just who was responsible for making

Lady Hogwarts active her more Slytherin-like defences against the pink-twit named Dolores Umbridge? I'm also surprised that

poor Severus, had to be the one that found her & undoubtably had a great struggle not to laugh at her distressful situation

...but really just what could Severus do about the different snakes that appeared to have eaten all of the kittens on the plates upon Dolores's office wall, now can he?

Will Voldemort consider Dolores actions towards his heir Harry

regarding the "blood quill" as a serious enough threat to either; (a) get her out of Hogwarts post-haste; (b) or Order

Lucius to get the school governors to act; (c) or get one of his Death Eaters to "off" her immediately? Also what is Volde-mort planning to do about the potential mess that Fudge (& Dolores Umbridge) are making at Hogwarts...that might prove to be dangerous to not only his heir but also to his long term

plans?

Why didn't Voldemort ever make Severus, his son his heir?
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
I think that if Severus did have an animgaus form that he'd be something cool like a panther...because animal is so silent upon its paws, a perfect stalker & undoubtably a deadly spy! I really can't see Severus having a snake familiar, unless of course he also speaks parseltongue which hasn't been revealed yet...but he definitely does need a familiar. Anyway I do love the familiar that Severus has in "Common Interests" by

Snapegirlkmf...in which he has a black tower of London Raven

as his familiar!

As for young Harry...I'd have thought that his animagus form would undoubtably do well in both the air and upon the ground

so it might well be some kind of magical animal that hasn't been seen for centuries, or something like that?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
If Voldemort(AKA Tom Riddle) was the Heir of Slytherin why when

Severus was revealed as his son & was marked...then why didn't

Voldemort claim the title of Lord Slytherin then? Or did so many things happen at once which prevented Voldemort from doing

so, or did he not believe that Severus was a worthy enough heir

of Slytherin...just what was Voldemort's "true" reason for oblivating Severus's memories of the knowledge of the family

connection?
Lutheyl chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Voldemort's grandsome twice? EHHH?
Niamh O'Leary chapter 17 . 4/5/2012
I love this story, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

It hasn't been abandoned or adopted has it? Do you have a rough ETA for the next chapter?
Storm Scripter chapter 28 . 3/28/2012
I like this story, your not a bad writer at all! Don't think that. Anybody that tells you different is probably unable to read. :)
Isabelf Drottning chapter 28 . 3/12/2012
This is really good!

I don't know what you would like, but I'll try to recommend a few stories.

For Harry being a Slytherin and it changing his future, "Magical Relations" is the best one I've found. (It also involves Dudley becoming a wizard, but can't have everything, I suppose.) There was a really good one about Riddle's diary, what was it called? Oh yeah, "Preserved in a Diary".

Some of the best fics I've ever read I found by searching by keyword "parseltongue" on ff.n specific and a few others. "Parselmagic" searches will also get very strange stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Wow... Voldemort may be evil, but I swear, you are eviller.
domsijohn chapter 6 . 3/11/2012