Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
Vampireking40 chapter 28 . 5/23/2018
Would if story was continued one day. The snake attack is genius and it just prove she is no slytherin seeing we learn she is not even a Hogwarts graduate. Lucius and those other parents won't care what this woman says about there kids. She has hurt there master heir.
FlowerChild23 chapter 28 . 5/22/2018
Oh man please update soon later update was 2008
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 28 . 4/14/2018
Have you abandoned this book?
Guest chapter 28 . 2/3/2018
Update soon please!
SilhouetteInWords chapter 28 . 2/1/2018
Hey, love you story, hope to read more ;)
KSchweitz chapter 28 . 1/24/2018
Please update. This was amazing!
Sakya chapter 24 . 1/17/2018
Soooo... Yeah, I was re-reading this fic (which I love BTW) and said to myself: "Self, you should drop a line and ask about an update", and since I apparently already reviewed chapters 25 to 28 I'll have to do it on chapter 24.

Can we please have an update?

And I totally hate book seven... books six and five are not in my favorite list, but book seven is in a league all of its own. I don't even want to mention all the horrible plot decisions that she made... And what was that ending? 19 years later? ok, but what happened to everybody? It was a nothing chapter completely not related to the story.

Wow, I really got on that soap box, didn't I?
MoonFire Arc chapter 28 . 10/2/2017
this is great! too bad i finished the current completed chapters... jeez, i even dreamed about Voldemort getting tipped off that UMBRIDGE hurt Harry, like a lot, and went ahead and killed her and shouted out 'IF ANYONE HURTS MY SON, I PERSONALLY WILL FUCKING TORTURE AND KILL THEM!' (and the rest is up to your imagination as my imagination is waaaay too... gruesome)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/24/2017
Update
Whovian.Bowties chapter 28 . 7/4/2017
Hello! I recently read another story based on this on and it's very good. I would like to find out what happened but I noticed your last update was in 2009. Are you ever going to update again, and if not could you give a summary of what was supposed to happen?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/17/2017
Very well done story. I loved the plot, the characters, the writing! It is abandoned and that is the only complaint I can give about it. Fabulous writing!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2017
Hopefully you will start writing this again...
rawdah03 chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Wow its been ages since you last updated!.Even though,i hope you will continue this awesome your fine.
Prosepina chapter 28 . 5/7/2017
I know it's been years but I really hope you continue this story. It is has quite a unique plot and I'm desperate to read more.
Charlie0925 chapter 27 . 4/25/2017
Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey, just wish that there was more of it! ;o)

Hope your ok as you've not been around in ages
1,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »