Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
ntalcenent chapter 28 . 4/19/2017
This is one of if not the most original HP fanfic I've ever read. Fabulous in ideas and descriptions of unusual places, creatures and imaginative plot threads that twist around canon events. Really a brilliant story!
FotoDi chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
I hope someone points out to Lord Slytherin that abused orphans, especially ones like Harry, are hyper-responsive to honest praise. Throughout his time at Hogwarts, Harry reacted poorly to unjust criticism. When belittled, Harry shuts down and becomes mired in depression, anger, and self-criticism. When praised and encouraged, Harry flourishes.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
" Voldemort tossed the screaming boy into the pool."... But how?
Guest chapter 28 . 1/16/2017
doesn't Hogwarts get the sword of Gryffindor back?
Enishi-Haru chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
Wow it's been 9 years since you wrote this and I'm still disappointed. The last chapter was so short too! You have such a great story here :(
Sadness!
Relevant chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
I think that some of the most amusing scenes were the pets and familiars communication. And I loved the bit about the snakes disposing of the nauseating kittens even though I can't see magical painted creatures being vulnerable to each other. (*heh heh* snakes in knitting baskets.)
juliet709 chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
i am really not liking voldy here. in any of this really. he seems to act as though harry is a pet of some sort. caged in his room and allowed to go for walks when he attends this class of his.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Please update soon, I come here every year wishing there will be an update for this fic...a bit disappointed to see non.

Are you still out there?
bookgirl113 chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
Well, fuck those two then. Friendship doesn't mean a bit if they're not there for him when he needs them, or they bigger off every time something big happens.
The Feisty Rogue chapter 28 . 6/21/2016
Hello! Loving the fic, I hope you continue it :) it's funny and fast moving with an original plot line.
Recommended fics:
A Fallen God by Hostiel
s/11447653/1/A-Fallen-God
Hilarious and well written Avengers x HP
To the waters and the wind by Paimpont
s/7985679/1/To-the-Waters-and-the-Wild
Totally original and so funny I couldn't breath from laughter.
I See The Moon
s/8212843/1/I-See-The-Moon
Wacky and interesting Avengers x HP
Delenda Est
s/5511855/1/Delenda-Est
Great plot and unique story.

Have you ever used archive of our own? There are many HP fics there I could also recommend. I also prefer the layout but that's just personal. If you want more fics feel free to message me!
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 6/13/2016
very interesting story, glad I stumbled across it. I'm off to check out your profile to see what's up... hopefully you'll return one day, I want to read more on what they do to Umbit**
Loes-chan chapter 28 . 6/9/2016
Is this abandoned? :(
I wish it wasnt this story was so great
I have to agree with you on book 7
Especially the Ginny and kids part.
Thats why all these fanfictions are so great!
Thanks for writing this, even if it will never be finished.
lazybum89 chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
I'm glad I found this story again. I enjoyed it the first time I read it. I hope you come back it one day and finish it. :-)
Glowing Loudly chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
Awwwwwww

I'm a little upset that you haven't updated in 8 years ;;
I was hoping you could possibly try again? It was fantastic to read this story! A pleasure. :/
Its just sad that it ended so soon.
1,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »