Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
rayama please get the ring off harry without being resulted in getting married
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
*Reads Snape's last statement* ... wait. EW. I do not want to know what that family tree would look like.
Ianthesmall chapter 28 . 3/25/2016
I really liked this story, but you never continued it.
Depressed Fan chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
Please finish the story! !
Guest chapter 28 . 2/19/2016
Darn it...just when it was getting good
L. Rhinelander chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Wait, is this a prologue?
emmalilly21 chapter 28 . 1/29/2016
update please
Kat Hunt chapter 28 . 1/2/2016
Can you please update? I absolutely love this book. It's quite brilliant I tell you!
SusanL chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
I hate that I've reached the end of the posted material. I very much enjoyed your take on Harry and Voldemort. I would've loved to see what you had planned for everyone.
I'm-an-odd-person-at-night chapter 23 . 12/10/2015
POSSIBLE SPOILERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 27

This is such a creative take on the usual Harry gets kidnapped by the Dark Lord game. For one, Harry actually has a brain. And uses it! Also, we finally get to see a more Slytherin Harry, without going Malfoy on us... Favourite scene thus far being the ring situation- that sums up Harry's personality, putting a ring without thinking twice about the conquenses. Figures. I also like the friendship or sort of mutual allies situation with Draco. It's real. Tey tease each other, the don't suddenly become besties or anything. Overall, your novel is rather realistic. Issues being 1) the jumps from scene to scene. Having a smoother entrance, instead of jumping right into dialogue (like between owls and otherwise) would make reading a whole lot easier. Just establishing the setting or maybe the creatures themselves. You did this rather well with the Crookshanks situations. 2) Harry's lack of suspicion. Even after discovering about the Lord-Heir relationship, I'm pretty sure Harry would still be pretty suspicious- of everything. I feel like his trust should be harder to gain then it currently is, but if you're making a more Slytherin Harry, then this all makes sense. In general, its a brilliant, unique take on a common idea, fanfictions, and is definitely going in my favourites!
~Kat
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
...cool
Guest chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
interesting, we need more
rowenasheir chapter 28 . 11/8/2015
Really time for an attact by Umbitch on a firsty to make HP ask Grandad to do something. LV to Hogwarts to squash a big fat toad!
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
Why has this storystopped? it would be great if you shopped it out if you have no plans of completing it!
VocalAurora chapter 28 . 10/20/2015
I've been waiting until catching up to the latest update to review, and so here I am! I really like how you've written this story, and I have a lot of respect for you for refusing to make this slash, as I'm sure others have tried to convince you otherwise. I do, of course, have a few questions.

Will Nahual grow to be bigger? Is her dorm now because she's young, or is it the bonding magic that made her smaller? And will she come out with some strange magic or powers for Harry?

Will Draco and Harry ever come out as friends by the end of the story year?

Judging by your reaction to the end of the series, are you going to prevent the relationship between Harry and Ginny from forming?

Will Nahual and Fawkes ever get along?

Is Harry gradually humanizing Voldemort going to extend to the physical aspects of his body, or remain at the emotional point?

Are Ron and Hermione still going to eventually end up together?

Loss of questions, I know, and I'm sorry about that " anyways, I have really enjoyed reading this and look forward to an update! :D
1,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »