Reviews for An Emperor's Dilemma
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Since I have no intention of finishing this, I might as well sum up what I was planning: Herb pursues monkey girl. Monkey Girl screws him over again. Herb finds a lovely bird woman (Kiema) bathing. She screws him over. Herb gets desperate and goes to the Tendo Dojo. Hijinks ensue. The two lackeys go on boobie adventure. Epic adventure and fight ensues in China. Ranma, Ryoga and Mousse win the day and end up scoring. Herb repents and goes back wallowing in misery. Second chance to score with Monkey girl or Kiema opens up once more. Hijinks ensue once more. The End.
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
poor herb! it was rather interesting and funny! will keep it up! i can wait for next chapter come!
paradoxil chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
...I like. though i didn't like the mispellings _ its overall pretty good. oh and you need some new adjectives it should have been "he swatted them off in a rage, and flew off roaring his fury and frustration."
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I'm going to go out on a limb here but I have to ask. Does Ranma fit the requirements? He is cursed from the Spring of Drowned Girl and has the Nekoken training which basically turns him into a humanoid cat.

Am I right?
van chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
it good story and funny
M-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ah! Update! Me likey!
Blackdex chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
No comment
Archaia Fengari chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This is the first fic about Herb, Mint, and Lime that I've read so far! It's pretty good, but I didn't think Mint and Lime were that perverted...I guess it's the lack of females thing...

Anyway I hope you continue!
Nevos chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is a rather interesting story though I wonder who Herb will have to marry. So I will be looking forward to chapter two when you have completed it.
Princess Star Neko chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I like this story and I hope that you continue it. but I think you made a mistake about the Musk not being able to concieve girls. They might have used to not be able to, but not anymore.

In the magna when Herb first appeared, in the flashback scene the ONLY reason that Herb tried making a monkey-girl into his bride, was because he was trying to avoid having to agree to accepting a possible arranged marriage with the DAUGHTER of one of his subjects.

In the magna They even had a picture of the supposed girl with her father, though her head was bowed down so we couldn't fully see what she looked like.
D.U.I. Wednesday chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
You said nekonron, does that mean its Monlon of the 7 lucky gods?
Upgrade chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Quite the predicament Herb's in.

Mint and Lime are being way too forward, especially in the end part.

A half-animal royal female...Would Shampoo count? She does turn into a cat. Although whether she counts as royalty is up for debate.

Keep going.
Innortal chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Weird little take, looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Bialaska chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Definitely an interesting beginning. I do hope this will be a Herb/Ranma pairing. If Herb chooses a more gentle approach, rather than the forceful approach that is used by all the others in Ranma's life, I think it could work. Ranma's mostly interested in Akane because she's the one person that isn't forcing herself upon him. :)
tuesdat chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
is ranma going to be the husband? c'mon you know i always thought that there should be a yaoi with herb and ranma you cant find any and this looks like a nice one