Reviews for The Swords of Primus & Unicron II
Saberblast chapter 18 . 7/22/2006
Are you going to write more stories?
Spiritstrike chapter 18 . 7/16/2006
Wow great story, hope you put the next one up A.S.A.P
Fangirls' Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
It's review time!

Optimus gave a tackle-glomp! Muahahaha D

;_; Slag you, I'm curious even more! I no likey be confuzzled either. You are mean, you know that?
Lady Shockbox chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
Shockbox: (mouth falls open) Holy. Slagging. Crap. THE TITLE MAKES SENSE NOW!

Starscream: STAR CONVOY! I'M STAR CONVOY!

Sixshot: (smacks Starscream in the head) Shut up! It's annoying when you scream like that.

Shockblast: He lives up to both names, I'll give you that.

Shockbox: I love this chapter! The suspense WILL kill me if I don't find out what the vision means! Is it in the future or the past. (pause) I'm betting the future. But what happened to Starscream? His 'dark-spark' and 'Primus-originated' spark is a freaky twist. I MUST KNOW MORE OR I'LL KILL TERRORSAUR!

Terrorsaur: UPDATE SOON!
Windturf chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
You're doing great!
Saberblast chapter 17 . 7/3/2006
You know, I honestly suggest updating at least two chapters at a time.
Lady Shockbox chapter 17 . 7/2/2006
Shockbox: UNICRON IS COMING!

Terrorsaur: (panics and shoves his head into a hole in the wall) NO! The last time we saw him, I thought he was gone for good!

Sixshot: Damn, that was random.

Shockblast: Hey, since this is a crossover with other TF series, will there be more than one Unicron?

Sixshot: DON'T GIVE SUBI IDEAS!

Shockbox: It would be a good idea though. It adds more drama. Oh, and who the heck is the green seeker? I've gone blank.

Sixshot: (mumbles) Again.

Terrorsaur: (is silent as his head is still in the wall)

Starscream: (pause) I hope he dosen't suffiocate.

Sixshot: But don't we want him to.

Terrorsaur: I heard that! UPDATE SOON!
Lady Shockbox chapter 16 . 7/2/2006
Shockbox: (pause) Riddles bug me like Noisemaze.

Noisemaze: You bug me!

Shockbox: Guineapig empire! (grabs and throws Sixshot at Noisemaze)

Shockblast: You're moody today.

Shockbox: (eye twitches) I've been reading fanfics since 1:00 in the morning. I'm going for a new reading record for the summer.

Shockblast: (anime sweatdrop) Oh.

Terrorsaur: Alright, update soon before she kills us. (pause for about ten seconds) SAVE US FROM SHOCKBOX'S WRAPTH!
Shiori chapter 16 . 7/2/2006
omg, i love that chapter, it's soo happy...well besides the fact of yelling at leobreaker, but in turn he did deserve it

your riddles are evil and you better not come back with some more or i might do somethign drastic even though i don't want to.

Optimus, quit complaining about your story. i was waiting for her to update this one while she was working on your so you can do the same

opt: no i can't, i want her to work on it

me: deal with it

well GREAT chapter! i absolutely loved it, and i'm glad that hotshot and alexis are well. Update soon! i wanna know what happends next.
Shockbox chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
Shockbox: Well done chaps my friend. I'm reviewing for chapters 12, 13, 14, and 15 so lets start. (pulls out clipboard)

Sixshot: This is gonna be painful isn't it?

Shockbox: (looks up) SQUEAK! (throws clipboard at his head and he collapses in response)

Terrorsaur: Holy slag.

Shockbox: Now where was I? Oh yeah. I liked it when Ransack called TC a roasted marshmellow in chapter 13. And it's great that we got to see Sideways and Noisemaze again. What do they want with the sword now?

Shockblast: Alexis digs Hotshot dosen't she?

Shockbox: (grabs Terrorsaur and throws him at Shockblast) UPDATE SOON!
shiori chapter 14 . 6/25/2006
O.O YAY! you updated! me so happy. I like the story, so much sneakyness but the darn cliffhangers!How could you do that to Alexis? she's soo sweet...What is the whole deal with the sword? How do they know she has it? Why do they want it? Update Soon! so i can find out what happends next! n-n
Fangirls' Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
O 'Tis amazing, a review! Even better, a cliffie to go along with this amazing event D.

Loves it n_n. And the suspense is killing some of the other readers here, I just know it...Mweheheheh.

We need more amazing things...Like REVIEWS perhaps? Otherwise I just might have to go Mech mode on you peoples' arses.

...

Which isn't pleasant, by the way.
Saberblast chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Cliffie. I WANT CLIFFIE!Oh, by the way, Good chapter.
Saberblast chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
Cliffies, update, story, update, Where'd Starscream go? PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE UPDATE OR BIG PROBLEM!UPDATE!
Fangirls' Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
A-hunting they will go, a-hunting they will go, Hi-ho whateveryaknow, a-hunting they will go D.

Argh...I hate it when Starscream disappears like that. Especially like last time in that RP ;

But the implied violence in this chapter does amuse me very much n_n. I'm weird like that.

All in all, good chapter. Mweheheheheh...