Reviews for Bookish Delights
Seph Meadowes chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
This is how it 'should've' been.

Why J.K., WHY?

Ahem...sorry about that.

Another great story!
Seph Meadowes chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Sweetness galore. I love your stories.
Seph Meadowes chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Aww, so sweet. :D
Seph Meadowes chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
"What?"

"Articulate?"

"We were in the library, what else was I suppose to say?"

LOL at Harry and Ron banter.
Seph Meadowes chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Kissing her soundly, he reached for his wand when she handed him the 'big' dishtowel and sponge.

“No magic,” Hermione instructed with a smirk.

Haha, you always seem to make me laugh.
Seph Meadowes chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
'Oh damn I'll never live this down.'

Hilarious!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I love your drabbles. very worthwile reading.
iloveapplejuice chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Ohmygosh! this one chapter is really funny! haha! i love ron and harry in here...

It wasn't until they were outside of the library that Harry stopped and stared at Ron.

"What?"

"Articulate?"

"We were in the library, what else was I suppose to say?"

I hope this one-shot gets another few chapters...
robin's clone chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
These were so great! I loved reading them. Hermione and Cedric is quickly becoming a favorite pairing of mine. Keep up the great work!
Lady Nuit chapter 18 . 7/16/2008
All the one shots are adorable. I loves them!

UPDATE SOON!
CT1994 chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
One of the sweetest collection of 'CH' I have ever read. It was so sweet, i can hear myself long for it. ]

p.s i randomly noticed you sometimes underline certain words at irregular chapters. I thought it was like the Da Vinci Code, but thought otherwise when nothing came up. Lol Anywho, I loved it all.

Cedric? heehe so gentlemanly handsome.
zirrow chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
Every oneshot was really cute, but I think I liked this one a little bit more then the others, well, so far.

I see you update this from time to time, so maybe I'll find a new favourite in the future.

Anyways, great work
Skyline Romance chapter 18 . 2/23/2007
cute pairing!
emeraldwolfqueen chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
It's so sweet!
Kalia Clyde chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
Short, semi-sweet... something to get the brain into a writing mode after reading it. Good in other words.

-Sam

P.S. Sorry for all the short reviews... I've been procrastinating - as I mentioned before - and I'm trying to catch up on some reading. But now that I've read all there is to read of this... I think it's time I get to work on my own fic. *sigh* Can't wait to see more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »