Reviews for Guten Abend, mein Liebling
gegirlv chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
nice story... so cute i love to here him speak german! so sweet... i really enjoyed this story, nice to read...even with some little mistakes (i know, i'm from germany and i don't think i write or speak english so well)
smokinhottie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I can't even begin to describe how cute this story is!
TellTaleRaven chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Nice idea to let him speak a language she can't understand. Quite well done except for a few mistakes in German. But still, nice story.
FreddyTeddy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
It was beautiful! I've also seen Art too many times (what the other re-runs aren't good enough for you?) and I love the twist you put on it. I also speak German and it's so perfect for them. Don't like this Joshua dude. Kill him off. Just kidding!

Excellent Job!
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Hehe.. Like the idea. And had fun suddenly playing with a German translator. I've been toying with the idea of taking German as a third language, and playing around with it now just re-inforces that. Which is cool. ;) Plus, 'Art' is just an awesome episode, working with it's funny and all. Haha. Liked it muchly.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Awe. Very cute.
Kath13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I like it! Is there going to be more?
Brette O'Connell chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Eine was für wundervolle Geschichte! Schreiben Sie bitte mehr!

My German is a bit rusty, but I hope you got my drift! What a great piece!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
oh that was just beautiful- why didn't you make it a longer fic- oh well- thanks for the short
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Short but very sweet. I love the German language, and have always been happy to listen to Bobby speak it :-) I love the way he told her what he needed to even if she couldn't understand what he said. It's sad, but very sweet and...very Bobby. Nice job.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Oh that was cute! Hopefully one day Alex will figure out what he said...*hint* lol :D

Thankz for the translation by the way!
elfluvr chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Very sweet story! to have Bobby speak German to me ... or English, or Italian, or pig Latin - ANYTHING! :-) Thank you for sharing.

-Nancy
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That was adorable. I need sleep and can't type right now, but I needed to say so. It helps that I'm listening to Led Zepplin's 'Dazed and Confused.' *sigh*
Norla chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow! :sniff: Wow! That was great! Thank you for sharing!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Very good and original. If Alex only knew... I'd be running to Barnes & Noble for a German translation dictionary! :-) ...and very sweet w/ Bobby only having the courage to be able to speak those words to her, knowing full well that she wouldn't be able to understand him. Well, I guess he feels he at least got it off his chest. (Hopefully, the next day at work she'll pressure him into translating).

Nice job ~ straight to favs.