Reviews for TM:CN
Lady Luna chapter 55 . 12/9/2014
Poor Dexter he just wanted to save his sister. (Sob) If only that stupid little girl didn't die! :'(
TheBananaSlug chapter 71 . 3/12/2012
Awesome, just awesome! I remember reading this before I joined , like, before you were even finished! And after reading it again, I was thoroughly pleased! Great Job!
korip1994 chapter 48 . 7/6/2011
You know,I think they should make a disney one.
73windman chapter 71 . 2/20/2011
I freaking love this story! I read it all the time! Anyway, I thought some DLC possibilities with the vehicles of the 989 games, (and Crazy 8, since you missed him.)I know they kinda suck, but I honestly couldn't resist!

Crazy 8 - Chicken

Pizza Boy - Chowder

Goggle Eyes - The Ghost of Mandark

Microblast - Irwin

Trash Man - The Flea

The Joneses - Harold, Gladys, Claire, & Phillip (Billy and Mandy's parents)

Quatro - Mojo Jojo

Drag Queen- Flem & Earl
Anonymous chapter 50 . 12/29/2009
Outlaws epilouge made me laugh.
Casino39 chapter 71 . 9/3/2008
I loved this, I might write a version of this myself and I will thank you personally for the inspiration.
MisterAnimeFan chapter 71 . 8/16/2008
Dude, I friggin love your story! It's a nice twist on Twisted Metal, using Cartoon Netwoork characters. And I am glad that you didn't use too much of the 'current' CN characters (Gym Partner Monkey, Squirrel Boy, etc).

Reading your story makes me what to do my own TM story, using anime characters.

One complaint I have is who drove Sweet Tooth. Really? Jimmy? I'm sure there are more pyschotic people that would suit Sweet Tooth more than Jimmy.

Anyway, 10 out of 10!
QJD1381 chapter 53 . 8/14/2008
LOL
Morph chapter 71 . 5/31/2008
I haven't gotten into Twisted Metal until just recently, but Black and Head-On helped show me how I should have never neglected the series in the PS1 era. I love the concept and see some copycat fanfics, but yours seems the best so far. Anyhow, just for fun, here's what I think the roster of a Nickelodeaon Twisted Metal would look like.

Doug FunnieTwister

TommySweet Tooth

CrockerMinion

Zim/GirDark Tooth
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 71 . 5/27/2008
ya know... dat wasn't a bad read!

Good work!
mister bull chapter 71 . 2/10/2008
a legendary game with a great line up good job
SirDeathShriek chapter 53 . 8/18/2007
I skipped most of the middles and I've read up to Eddy's epilogue so far.

You've got a a few...minor issues...

I just looked up On A Pale Horse, you could've been a little more direct considering it came up with no results when I typed it in.

Now I understand Grim's death. I love the allusion/reference, at first it left me stumped.

But even if you are referencing, Grim technically can't die. I don't understand that for the novel either. You can't kill Death, Death usually only dies for comic relief. Alas, it was a good death.

You've definitly captured the demented insanity of Twisted Metal that the creators lost around 4 and Head-On when it became repetitive.

Eddy's death...that was pretty stupid. That was kinda like Head-On when dies after FINALLY becoming human, and the boy who replaced him as Death was just staring at him the whole time and waiting for him to die.

I mean, he's the MOST RESPECTED man on EARTH. Despite the obvious similarity to the JFK scenario, the MOST RESPECTED man on Earth wouldn't just be shot.

Also, does Dick Grayson's epilouge mean you are making a sequel? Please do, but as I said with Eddy's death, don't make them campy and unoriginal.

10/10 for as far as I've read, I'll get to reading the middles later...
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 71 . 4/18/2007
I enjoyed reading the story and I might be able to do some fan art. I'm CrystalQuartz on deviantart.
KroovyRed chapter 71 . 4/16/2007
I can't believe its over.

This story was the best! And hey, I'm a DA artist. Seeing how good this was, I may just work a pic in your honor.

Live and let type.
King Bizarro chapter 69 . 4/16/2007
WOW! I did not see that coming. I Like how you mentioned all of the endings from TM2.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »