Reviews for Accidents
kylielink chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
I love it, more soon please I'm happy for rory and look so good 2gether.
Lena Kim chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
good job!
toastloaf93 chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
yay i love it happy endings rock
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
Ha! So dramatic but I love the santa clause mention becuase jess was mildly obsessed with santa clause and the "huh" because when he wasnt talking bout santa clause all he said was "huh" only jess would get shot and would react with huh.
K-Marie-M chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
Now this is how the series should have ended!
SiriuslyRory chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
i loved it, tho i think Jess could have asked after the wedding so he didnt take the spot light of Luke and Lor, but still i loved it!
Miss-Jedi chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
“they do know their step cousins now, don’t they?”

Haha! Just like Luke. I kept laughing at the end of the story because I was so happy. I always get like that when endings are happy like that.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
Well, this was amazing. So right take on what should have happened. LL wedding. No more Logan, no more stupid Rory. Jess and Rory together again. I loved it, really really. Great writing, really great characters. Loved it!
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
Hey! Just read your story and loved it! I laughed so hard when you said Jess had a cat, lol.

Did you know that you do not accept anoymous reviews, well maybe thats for a reason, but you get more reviews that way.

Now I'm going to read the sequal!
Horsefan520 chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Great ending! I wish that Jess and Rory really would get married. I hate stupid Logan. Great ending and great story! (I know that it ended awhile ago but better late than never, right?)
Christine Writer chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
AWESOME!
Christine Writer chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
Emily's call was perfect. Emily does get reasonable when Loralei spells it out in black and white for her. Jimmy's entrance was perfect, and the Luke/Loralei bit was perfect, too.
Christine Writer chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
YAY RORY for breaking up with Logan!
justatragicgirl3 chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
I just read this whole thing and it was so good. I loved the story line and I enjoyed it veyr much! I look forward to reading stories you write in the future.
fox24 chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
I just want to apologize for my negative review when you were starting your fic. It was when R/L were having some tough times and I haven't read your story just maybe the summary and maybe the first few chapters and I let my anger go out on it. I was way out of line. So anyway I am not someone who posts negative reviews to Lit fanfics, and I will never do it again to any of your stories thats all. Sorry if I made you anger I am sure you got many good reviews