Reviews for The Call
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
XD So cute!
flashster12 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw corny but good! Love this exchange: “Stay awake…make sure no one starts salvaging the Impala for parts.” “Right, stay awake, guard the Impala. Good thinking Sammy.” LOL. Clever Sam. And the ending, ahahaha.
Ethos chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Awesome! That's soo totally Dean. Gotta love it. Anyway, I think this one's going in my favorites. It's altogether too cute!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Highly amusing banter. Poor Sam freaking out about Dean and all he cares about is the car.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
LOL! Cute!

Liked this: "Stay awake…make sure no one starts salvaging the Impala for parts.” “Right, stay awake, guard the Impala. Good thinking Sammy.”

And this: "I swear to you Dean, if that car’s the reason you die, I’ll salt it and burn it. I will!” “Sammy…it’s just a car, dude.” Too funny!
erika chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
cute! love it!
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hi Cheryl W ;0)

WOW! What a fantastic story ... Dean and his car LOL ;0)

I love your writing style and I absolutely adore your stories!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
mysong chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I totally thought Dean died for a moment there. Whew! Scared the crap out of me, but u made it up for making me laugh! Thanx for that. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Ok, I keep coming back to this fic because it is too good for words, but for some reason I have never reviewed it until now. Sorry about that.

It is a masterpiece. Nuff said.
River City1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was a nice, quick, hurt Dean fix! Lots of cute lines, too. Thanks!
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That was cute :) I enjoyed it alot! Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
awesome fic lol, made me smile at the end :)

quite a tense beginning too! cools

XsarahX
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
So, I'm a bad person and while I have this story in my favorites, I never reviewed it...shame on me!

I love this story, Dean's possibly dying and he puts the car's needs above his own...he asks for a tow truck and not an ambulance.

His priorities are definately a bit screwy but I guess when your car is your home, you think of it s part of the family.

Short and sweet and I loved it!

Cookies for you, get writing!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
great fic. i thought dean was going to die. poor impala, i'm glad she survived.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »