Reviews for The Call
Ethos chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Awesome! That's soo totally Dean. Gotta love it. Anyway, I think this one's going in my favorites. It's altogether too cute!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Highly amusing banter. Poor Sam freaking out about Dean and all he cares about is the car.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
LOL! Cute!

Liked this: "Stay awake…make sure no one starts salvaging the Impala for parts.” “Right, stay awake, guard the Impala. Good thinking Sammy.”

And this: "I swear to you Dean, if that car’s the reason you die, I’ll salt it and burn it. I will!” “Sammy…it’s just a car, dude.” Too funny!
erika chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
cute! love it!
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hi Cheryl W ;0)

WOW! What a fantastic story ... Dean and his car LOL ;0)

I love your writing style and I absolutely adore your stories!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
mysong chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I totally thought Dean died for a moment there. Whew! Scared the crap out of me, but u made it up for making me laugh! Thanx for that. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Ok, I keep coming back to this fic because it is too good for words, but for some reason I have never reviewed it until now. Sorry about that.

It is a masterpiece. Nuff said.
River City1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was a nice, quick, hurt Dean fix! Lots of cute lines, too. Thanks!
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That was cute :) I enjoyed it alot! Keep up the great work!

Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
awesome fic lol, made me smile at the end :)

quite a tense beginning too! cools

heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
So, I'm a bad person and while I have this story in my favorites, I never reviewed it...shame on me!

I love this story, Dean's possibly dying and he puts the car's needs above his own...he asks for a tow truck and not an ambulance.

His priorities are definately a bit screwy but I guess when your car is your home, you think of it s part of the family.

Short and sweet and I loved it!

Cookies for you, get writing!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
great fic. i thought dean was going to die. poor impala, i'm glad she survived.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Loved it! Great back-story on the Impala.

Poor Dean, feeling his 2nd greatest fear is about to come true: dying alone. Referring to the Impala to get the seriousness of his injuries across to Sam.

Sam "Are you hurt"

Dean "..didn't have a chance to break..a dear takes out both me and the Impala." Full force hit, very badly injured.

Sam "..I'm calling am ambulance."

Dean "..tow truck..not someone cheap either" Specialist

Sam "...the Impala still doing OK?"

Dean "Nobody's come to scavenger her yet" no Reaper

Sam "You Still inside?"

Dean "Her windshield's cracked" Hit my head

Sam "How much blood..."

Dean "Not as much as...Dad.." Too much

Sam "I'm not telling Dad.

Dean "Sammy..I think your gonna have to tell him." I'm dying

Sam "..I'll salt and burn it. I will!"

Dean "'s just a car, Dude."

Sam is stunned at his brother's turn about OMG I've lost him.

Hehehehe " the guy wanting to sell the '67 Chevy Impala" Too funny! "..oh, paybacks.." LMAO

Sorry for such a long review! There were so many good things to hit on I could go on forever! Great job!
sd chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hehehe! That was REALLY GOOD! Cute one shot. Sammy to the rescue and Dean worried about the car...well written and descriptive.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »