Reviews for Snapshot
Trisha chapter 8 . 2/13
I loved the ending. Your SasuSaku fanfics are one of the best and entertained me when I was really sick.
MissDaniella chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Love it! It reminds me so much of the song If you ever come back by the script. xD Anyway, ang ganda ng mga stories mo! Sana magsulat ka pa ng marami pang SasuSaku fics.
The Tenshis chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Ur stories always exceed my expectations :)
sophisticate chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
this was just beautiful

I'm really late at reading this ahah

but this is wonderful

amazing! your stories never disappoint :)
li'lmissPiNkAsSasSiN chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
absolutely AMAZING!

I NEVER GET TIRED OF SQUEALING SO LONG AFTER READING YOUR STORIES!

ONE OF THE BEST

THANK YOU FOR WRITING STUFF LIKE THESE!
lola1919100 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
umm..could u plz tell me what the meaning of tenchi is?

and awesome story :D
Me chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
OMG, ur such an awesome author! i love ur stories, cold, yakuza, ironies of life, and this omg. some ppl get all the talent. no fair. :p
pakun chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
I loveD it!3 that was a Great! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
ive loved this story,and yes,you did trick me,i thought she was really marrying akira! ha! well,untill nxt time...ja ne! luvs,By:Hizashi Uchiha
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
i love how youve got the plot,it looks really good,and it is so far,and im soooo happy that their back together! luvs,By:Hizashi Uchiha
katara Y.O.U chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
OH MY GAWD, this story had me bawling TT worse i knew ALL the song u used in this. -sings- when i see you smile...

omg! -squeals loudly-

u got some awesomesauce talent yow!
M E L A N C H 0 4 Y chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
OMG i love this story!

it made me cry!

:) nice story... keep rockin'!

-tayuya0044
soooooooo much love 3 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Sooooo yeah. I love all of your stories. Parts of this one made me cry. You capture feelings beautifully. I hardly ever cry from fics, but congrats, you did it. I got seriously scared that they wouldn't be together, but then was like "it says sasusaku and no tragedies... so they BETTER end up together" :3 but yeah. Beautiful as always. Keep on writing! Some parts are well cheesie and cliche over 9000 and you say smirk a lot. That's all the critisism I have. Byeeeee.
AlyssWonderland chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Beautiful story! Really! Completely in love with it! Definitely in my favorite! And the biggest confession of all, I had tears in my eyes during some parts - that doesn't happen often (well I get emotional really quickly these days, so this just kick in in the right time, I guess. Like seriously...What's happening with me?...Who knows.. :) Well it's not what I wanted to "talk" about. I really get of the topic quickly. Sorry about that. :D) Well I just grew soft with this story. _

It's refreshing after some action stories I read. Thanks a lot, as always. :)

Your stories, really are the best of the best.
mUmaRhz chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
i love this even though its an old story!