Reviews for The Only One
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
hmm... after all that, you'd think that Drizzt would atleast be hesitant to do it again, but...
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
*grumble* why not just throw the damn dagger through his eye? he's certainly quick enough to do it before anyone can stop him...
Lady Annikaa chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Aw! I enjoyed reading this again. Even better now! .
Lady Annikaa chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Great!
Lady Annikaa chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Really liking the rewrite! .
Angelica chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Entreri would just take Drizzt and leave if he felt so strongly about the issue. He wouldn't try to buy Drizzt from his pimp. Come on now.
The laughing Mann chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
I liked this fict. Very interesting indeed.

Though I must admidt I'm much more use to reading fan ficts with more fluff and less lemons. How wonderful it is to read something that was meant for the older audience!

Great job, though it is a pitty I cannot tell you of your improvements.
Drowned Hopes chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Beautifully written... the ending just makes me want to go "Aw..."

I loved almost the entire thing.

ALMOST.

As in, everything but the way you mutilated the character's personalities.

I have to agree with Kendral. Entreri is one of the best assassins in the world, if not the best. If he wanted that idiot master dead, the master would be dead. No hesitation, no fighting, no thinking about it. Idiot offends Artemis, idiot dies. Just like that.

Not only that, but Entreri was more than a bit OOC. I believe he would have taken much longer to accept his love for his archnemisis, no matter the situation.

As for Drizzt, I can understand him being so desolate and pained after the death of his companions, but he should have been able to kill the master just as quickly as Entreri, with or without his weapons. He also fell in love a bit too easily, I think.

Getting to the point, couldn't you have made it a bit more... well, believable? I can't even consider this fan fiction. The only thing you used of the author's was some names and some descriptions.

R. 's characters were not, in essence, the people you wrote about. They were completely different people with the same name and appearance. You reinvented them.

Most fanfic writers tweak a personality for their own needs. You didn't tweak. You yanked. Hard.

I hope you don't take this offensively, but that's my honest opinion. Wonderfully written, brutally slaughtered characters.
Kendral chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I hate doing this because I have never been a fan of downgrading a story. You wrote this really well but I must say you butchered the characters. I could barely wrap my mind around the idea of Drizzt allowing himself to sink so low but Artemis? There is no possible way that some two-bit pimp would last all of 2 seconds against him. He would never allow that punk to tell him what to do. He would just slip a dagger between his ribs and be done with it. It is just to much for me to take.
Jack The Bard chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
That was mean, making Drizzt a whore, but it was good nonetheless.
Jack The Bard chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
This isn't going into as much detail as I expected... good job.
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Ooh... dirty... HOW DARE YOU BUMP OFF THE CHAMPIONS OF THE HALL? T.T
Starbee chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
( Poor Drizzt!

I actually "awwed" A couple of times while reading this. D It was very well written, and the ending was brilliant. _
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh dear. Not my type of fic, but well-written nonetheless. But couldn't you have thought of a bit more spectacular death for all of Drizzt's heroic friends? I mean Tudra Yetis? Come on.

Oh well.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf
secretkeeper chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
This is bad. Very bad. (Not the story, just the situation everyone is in!)