Reviews for What You Need
amyh52 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
good chapter
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
That was so romantic! The party scene when Casey found Derek and then the epilogue, so sweet!

I really like that family moment with Casey (where's Marti?)

I like the emotion in this chapter.

Well Done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
I really like Casey's take on 'Romeo and Juliet', it's so in depth and it really reflects on their situation.

I wish they didn't run away afterwards because I would have loved that scene to continue!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
They are so tortured that it sucks to see them like that!

They're having such a great time together too, and it's only DAY 1 of their 'arrangement'.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Their thoughts of how 'deep' they are getting sound so genuine. D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
So cute!

Love their thoughts! Love them!

I thought the bit about math was amusing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I like where this is going (I liked it when they talked about their proposition too).
Katanagirl16 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Awesome! Go DACEY WHOO!
DropDeadRomantic chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
OMG! I loved th ending! "I'm so going to kick your ass in Babe Raider 2!"
wprincessannw chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
LOVE IT! and I can actually see the tutoring in school and teaching hockey used in an episode! thx!
SoccerGirl723 chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Love it!
Ellie CameronDB chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
aw, how cute!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
WOW! That was magical. Absolutely adorable and fantastic. This is definitely one of the best stories I have read. I loved the amount of feelings and emotions that came from both Derek and Casey and how they ended up together. Also, the way the whole family was fine with them staying together was a really nice change in comparison to all of the other stories that include George and Nora giving them the ultimatum of either separating or being disowned or something along those lines. I, personally, think they would not be anywhere near that harsh. They might be dazed and confused, not have seen it coming, but definitely not cruel enough to get in the way of their happiness.

I think this story was very down to earth and realistic for the two of them. You've kept their characters and personalities in check and it turned out great. Perfect! And good luck!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
loved it update soon
argentenipinkini chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
aww. an adorable ending. i really liked the party part and the way casey told him she loved him (the first time):“Because I have never been in love before!” loved that line.

and haha, Babe Raider 2. lol