Reviews for Fistful of Rain
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Things could have been so different.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Really interesting. And a good read! Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love each and every one of these!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
interesting
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was a really awesome look at Dean's innate character. I love how you drew on the little things and made so much out of tiny details from the show.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
The story about Sam stocking Dean made my heart stop at the end. It was hard to keep reading after that cuz I was reeling. Those stories made the Winchester's real life almost more appealing in some places. Wow. I loved this. Absolutely amazing and ranging from completely heart warming to dreadfully chilling. Great job.
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Man, you have a true gift for creepy. And somehow, following the creepy up with sweet and happy makes it even more creepy.

I love it.
Amberrrr chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was amazing!

I've never read a fanfiction like it.

By far my favorite Supernatural fanfic thus far.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I ADORE uncharted routes like these! Seeing how their lives might have played out, good or bad, is just amazing to me, and these are some of the better ones I've come across.

I especially like the first one - I've always wondered what kind of involvement social services had in the boys lives, and what would have happened if there had been more...

This is a beautifully thought out fic, very well done.
Zil chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ye gads, this is a nice 5 things. #2 particularily eats my heart and I have told friends about the plot without remembering where I read it. Also #4, whatta twist! All the storys seem so fleshed out and relatable, I'm really glad I found this. Great job!

!Zil!
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow. This was great. I wouldn't mind reading more if you decided to expand on any of these. I'd particularly like to see parts II and IV turned into full stories.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Digging up old SPN fic and saw this one lounging around in my bookmarks folder. I'm glad I finally picked it up:)

I wanted to say I liked the second scenario best, because I find the switched roles of Sam and Dean highly interesting. This time it's Dean who wants a way out, Dean who wants to stop hunting and go for a normal life. I think this has potential, especially when you start thinking about *why* he would want that in this universe (because he's not the alpha male making the decisions, maybe?).

But then I read scenario number 4 and was totally hooked. This reads like the start of a much longer fic, like a teaser, actually. There's so much in there that isn't explained - and things like that always make me curious!
Aki and Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This was awesome is so many ways. You really just took viewpoints on how different things could go and developed them into five stories. It was cool, and I am having a hard time trying to express myself in words, so I guess I am really impressed.
peregrin chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i loved that every single one of these was believable. the details really added to it and the dialogue was spot on for all the characters.

what more can i say? loved it.
Yvz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007