Reviews for Bonds of Friendship
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
A very interesting read and one of the few that do Sparda any justice. His "sister" was excellent bonus that I didn't expect at all.
Bustahead chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
That was...

Hehe, driven to tears.

Pat yourself on the back, dear.
Bustahead chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
I remember that I once wanted to write a Cerberus- centered fic, describing that since he's a dog, or at least, resembles a dog, how loyal he is towards his master etc etc.

I like the fact that I see my ideas unknowingly written in this fic. And I'm glad that if anyone did it, that it was you.
Bustahead chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
...I got a little bit confused half way through the fic. Mostly because my mind isn't functioning. But can still appreciate how well written this is, and how wonderful your portrayal of Sparda is...
Sylla chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Oh, interesting. How very much like Beowulf- constantly spoiling for a fight. Now all we have to do is wait for Sparda to hand him his ass on a platter. XD Should be good.

I like the idea of the demons- Cerberus, and Agni and Rudra- having some small measure of goodness in them, it's just an idea that strikes me as cool.
Devils That Cry chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
oh another good chapter, but i expected no less from you.

i have actually written a fic and it is not so different to this chapter, much shorter and in less detail (due to boredness and lonliness hehe) but it is not so different.

good job, can't wait to see where you take it from here.
Vylet Lust chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Love it! A very interesting read and keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more, please, do continue on? _ p.k.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Awesome really as I like stories with some plot. Very thought out.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This is very well thought out. I love stories that are. Adding to the Fifth Commandment C2 since it's about Sparda. I think this might be the first fic like it I've seen, too, so good going. I was thinking about writing one, but it would have been very different from this. I'm really interested to see where this is going, intereactions with Beowulf and so on. I also like your Sparda.