Reviews for Insanity
mimite chapter 1 . 5/11
so far that was the cutest fanfic i've ever read so plz for the lv of ur fans uptd something like this soon with uke sasuke plz
kitsunecoyote chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I like it a lot D

You should have made it longer
Aranel Lissesul chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Well done! You almost had me crying by the end! T_T You did such a good job on this story! Bravo!
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow...This is an extremely powerful piece. I could feel my heart sinking when you described how Sasuke went into hysterics with only Naruto there for him. The last line was quite powerful as well.
loved it chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
aw its so cute! i love it!
freaky bitch chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is so sad and so awsome! Love it :D
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
God, this was SO GOOD!

PLEASE CHECK MY NEW POLL! thx...

Heya! I totally loved it!

- Angel Girl Julia -
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
i just love this
Sirius Lee Brilliant chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Really, really lovely
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
YAY! I loved it so much! "no...the world is." So cool! poor Sasuke though!
Kataru chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
painful life. which seems useless. isnt actually. when there's someone who have courage to endure it. for the other. Nice D
Urban Mystic chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I really enjoyed it was spinning around though cute, sad, deep, and sweet. I loved the ending so much!

~Mystic~
CheshireMakas chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
kawai! so cute!
firecat chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
i love this its relly deep and makes you think but i found that i want to extend it not only in what happens after but extend the narrative of what is already there. i read this oneshot a long time ago but i guess i never forgot it. if you would give your permition i would like to make an extended version of this story. but i felt that i should ask you first since the plot belongs to you even though the characters don't. however i would like to warn you that this would be my first fanfiction and that my experiance in writting is limited, so if i cant seem to do it i may ask other writers i know that are good with this sort of plot. with your permition of course.

should you decide to reply to this please send it to this email address or

- firecat
AcneWash chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh My God... Great ending.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »