Reviews for Whispers of Twilight
TheArtofAngels chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
OMG GOOD POEMS!
Luna Sakne chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
I liked the third one. It's meant to be like a conversation, isn't it? but it is kind of difficult to tell who says what; still, the overall effect is sweet and light. To me, that is. I noticed that the endings are the same for all three poems: nice.
silly chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
whoah. That was deep
pelirroja chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
I really like these poems and would love to have them posted on my site. .
Kaedan Keeney chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
aw i love these poems. you did a great job!
Kaedan Keeney chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
oh my. this is really good! bleeh can't wait for the next part which I'm about to read in thiry seconds. good job! :)
Kaedan Keeney chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
aw this is really sweet. )
Dark Huntress chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Good job! The end of the book right? I thought so. I liked the whole part that you said betting on her, which would be Alice of course. Me too! SO good, so good. Kudos! See ya!
Dark Huntress chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
That was awesome, it portrayed that part in the book wonderfully. I absolute love this book, and can't wait for New Moon. You are so talented. Kudos. See ya!
Dark Huntress chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was cool, major kudos. The poem was so cool. YAY! You're good, and I'm glad you liked my story. I hope to read more from you.
Subtle Serenity chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
these poems are wonderful. I especially liked at the end hou u did the 'i love you you love me back' you should definetly right more of these
midnight-vortex chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Really Beautiful!
a.k.a ettie chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
nice! i liked them.
twilight-of-my-life chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
i liked that! the whole '' i love you, you love me back'' bit was very good! continue?
kremmy chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
ep! those are really good! nice rhythm. write more!