Reviews for Tutors
Lorena chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This really fits in well with the feel of the series. Also, Lynch and McGuirk are hilarious. Great fic!
Savvi Vague chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I could swear, SWEAR, That I have actually seen both of these episodes on the show before. Am I going crazy?
christique chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Haha, frickin' hilarious! I loved McGuirk's talk of 'euphemisms'... I also really used to love this show, and you did it justice! Thanks for sharing!
Twenty-Two Cents chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This fic seriously rocked! You did a great job with it, and I could totally picture it as an episode. Kept me laughing the entire time.
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
OH GOD that was funny. I love Home Movies, and there aren't nearly enough fanfics in this section. This was like a real episode. It was so funny. And McGuirk was... hilarious. I loved his line about history: "Listen, in real life, you don't dwell on the past, so my History grade? That's history. And History, is history, so what I want to know is why is it a subject?" I'm so totally going to say that from now on. Anyway, thank you for writing this. I don't usually like fanfics that are in script form, but I loved this. It's going on my faves list.