Reviews for Lacking Sight
assasin1029 chapter 2 . 5/6
I have no idea wtf is going on here. Everybody's so OOC and i can't understand what's happening around here.
Kaichoulover chapter 31 . 1/4
I'm glad at the slow naruhina here though it is cute... But really?! The stupid frikin interruptions! I love this story and all but i just hate stuff like these. It's very hilarious though! Anyway, i hardly review nowadays so I'll just review here then the last chappy. I love your ocs i mean, c'mon they're just extremely cute it's very very cute. Hope u make more chappies of them.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2014
this is so awesome incredible action pact romance i cannot begin to describe it ti was great and thank you so much for writing this
I'myourmisery chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I know you're already done writing the story and also that I've just read the prologue, but I thought you might want to know this...
You're story is quite interesting so far and I believe I'll love it till the end , but there is this one thing bothering me...

Practically speaking,
Keisuke is a stranger to the village and a really bizarre one at that (in a good way) there is just no-way that the Hokage would let him stroll freely without any escort...and if you say that he was taken directly to the medics, so that the Hokage wouldn't be aware of his presence, I think even the medics check for some kind of identity proof before admitting a patient ...

I have nothing against you're story ..it's brilliant so far...but it would be better if you showed that there was some kind of formal acknowledgment of him in the story...it just makes it more practical, is all...sorry if this was too long :)
ThatGuy115 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This has nothing to do with your story, however every time I read your summary one thing continues to pop into my head: The Byakugan sees many things, but can it see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Lazurman chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hoo boy. Badass Blind Guys are always awesome!
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
Wooooooooo! Awesome! Veeery good fanfic! Wonderfully written OCs! Sorry if this isn't a very constructive review, but I'm quite tired, and don't feel like thinking hard. Keep up the good work!
Jacob Kempic chapter 33 . 9/20/2012
Hi, me again. if you cant or dont want to update lacking sight, could you send the information i wanted to ? thank you so much!
Jacob Kempic chapter 33 . 9/20/2012
Awesome series, i think that you are an increadible writer. The thing is, i cant find your sequal series. can you tell me how to find it? i teally want to find out what happens with orochimaru sasuke and mostly how things are gonna go between haruka and keisuke of the grave (sorry if i missspelled names, im bad at remembering those kinds of things.) by the way, all of your OCs are really well developed, and sakura punching sasuke... i couldnt stop laughing for at least five minutes. classic. keep writing!
ranneal chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great idea for a story plot. I enjoyed the first chap. Well written.
etErnALChaOsMaKer chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Great fic.. :) Read it in one shot! Really liked the bit about Naruto taking the seal for Hinata :P Soooooo romantic.. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
i still think jiraiya is the crappiest teacher ever. no matter what story i read or in the manga or anime.
Okazaki323 chapter 33 . 12/25/2011
I enjoyed reading the story.
Kubla Khan chapter 31 . 7/18/2011
I very much liked the punch. Normally I am not too interested in the whole Sasuke/Sakura thing but this made it seem very cool. It was very satisfying...will he be redeemed?
Kubla Khan chapter 30 . 7/18/2011
I read what you wrote about people being upset that no one died but this is what I want to happen in the series. Naruto to defeat Sasuke and be given the opportunity to help him and strengthen their bond. I really really really like this last chapter and although some of the long chapters of fighting were hard to get through they were all worth it for that ending. I look forward to finishing this story and I will start to comment on each chapter...also when Naruto took the seal on himself and not that clone that was BRILLIANT! I teared up...so awesome!