Reviews for Lacking Sight
MichaelJ-D chapter 15 . 11/11
The Konoha in your story is inept. I thought Naruto was being shadowed by Anbu? And they let their equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction be beaten around like that? And shouldn't the competent shinobi know the difference between the demon and its jailer?
MichaelJ-D chapter 10 . 11/11
Sayonara is said to someone you're not expecting to see or even never to see again. As in, it's the goodbye you say to a person moving away and never seeing again in the foreseeable future or even to someone who's use Ja or Ja Ne.
Conejo-sama chapter 33 . 4/14
This has been one of the most incredible Naruto stories I have ever read. There were so many twists and turns and don't even get me started one the original characters; Keisuke and Haruka are such a great team! I can't wait to start reading the sequel! Excellent job!

C-sama ;3
Pom Rania chapter 24 . 3/7
Have I mentioned yet that I love the concept of the Reiude? Because I do. Imma yoink it.
Pom Rania chapter 11 . 3/6
Gai DYNAMICALLY pretending not to be able to swim. Simply awesome. Eheheheheh.
Amanthya chapter 33 . 2/3
You know, I clicked on this, not sure how much to expect from it. But I was completely sucked in. And man, can I say, I rarely like oc's so much as yours. I've *never* liked oc's so much I ship them!

Looking forward to reading your sequel as I have time!
Amanthya chapter 30 . 2/3
That was bad*ss. I loved Hinata and Naruto's sync'd fight.
Amanthya chapter 28 . 2/3
Never actually saw it spelled out like this, but very good point - Sasuke *has* become the thing he hates. I like that your Naruto is wise enough to see that.
Battlesny chapter 33 . 6/4/2015
is Danzo really dead? he seems a a bit too big to just just shove to the dusty corners of the story and then kill off first chance you get.
Battlesny chapter 32 . 6/4/2015
you know if you make your Sakura punch Sasuke every time she sees him it's going to get old very fast.
never had any luck? lol, this coming from mister never comes out of a game with less than 10 times what he started with.
Battlesny chapter 29 . 6/4/2015
lol. foolish God. you know God doesn't care about mortal desires. God only cares about playing his games with his pets.
after all, he did feed Cain's jealousy of Abel by always ignoring his offerings of crops in favor of the sacrificial lamb then punished Cain, who believed God only wanted blood as offerings, for killing his brother and becoming the earth's first murderer. all just so he could tell his pets that killing is wrong.
I really should delete that, but the word God really brought out the atheist in me.

on a more related note, Great story :) not sure if i said that in any previous reviews
Battlesny chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
lol idiot Keisuke. last time he let Haruka work on her own plans she forced Hinata to have to choose between Naruto and her family.
Battlesny chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
lol 6k words isn't 'oh my god'-worthy
try at least 10-20 thousand before you complain

also, I have muscles just for reviewing?!
Battlesny chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
lol don't base 'anything' on being able to win a bet against "the Legendary Sucker". I'm sure if someone bet that the sky was actually yellow they could walk to the window a moment later to find out the earth is plummeting into the sun.
Battlesny chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
all you did was put him in a full-body cast? you couldn't even destroy one measly arm? really he did just allow Kabuto to take Naruto to Orochimaru just so that he could masturbate to a hole in a hot-spring wall. the only reason Jiraiya's selfishness didn't get Naruto captured is because a complete stranger just happened to be there when he got taken.