Reviews for Stubborner and Stubbornest
Sweet. And beautiful.

Nicely done.

Thank you.
Lekta chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Loved the story! The part with them both getting up to use the dictionary was my favourite, shows how great minds think alike. But what was bothering me was John having a brother (probably younger) and us not knowing what happened to him.

I mean, is he alive out there with kids? or did he die and that's why john is so desperate for Dean to protect Sam. Because he doesn't want him to feel the pain of losing a brother.

Wow, that was really long. LoL
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Erileen, I really enjoyed the humor of this story. Great handling of Dean accidentally getting into the wrong bed. Loved the sweater-yarn metaphor. As a word-freak, the dictionary bit cracked me up. Thanks!
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
OMG I loved it, Its funny as hell that they both went for the dictionary and of course you know we love the smart ass comments.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Again, took me ages to get round to reading this one, but well worth the wait! A great insight into the stubbornest of stubborn people that are Sam and Dean Winchester...
MTVbabe11 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
very nice...good writing, good story
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh, that was such a cute little fic. I loved it a lot.
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Love the sweater anology, it really brings home the grief the brothers are feeling.

I love how you portrayed John as thier Dad and not at thier drill sgt.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
really good, i enjoyed reading it thankyou!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OK, double checked and my cat did not post a review. The computer keeps arguing with me and says I posted already.

So I'll try again.

Liked this story and the "Forever and Ever" that you posted. I could see this scene of "Stubboner and Stubbornest" being played out at the of "Dead Man's Blood"

Thanks for sharing.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Well done.
noname32 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I liked it, it was good. GOOD JOB!
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Lord I never giggled harder at the stubborner and stubbornest thing. I could see something like that happening in the show, with the boys constantly talking and saying the same thing at the same time. That's awesome. Cute one-fic.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
cute. Liked the countdown and their thoughts waiting oneach other to break down.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.